Total Results: 323Displaying: 11 - 20
- Mobile World Congress 2015: Samsung, Microsoft and smartwatches
- Published: March 9, 2015
- By Jarkko Leppalahti
It has been said that technology is at its best when you do not notice it – when you are only conscious of what you are doing, not the device you are doing it on.
- GameStop bridges product research, in-store experience via streaming video
- Published: January 13, 2015
- Consumer electronics retailer GameStop is using Microsoft cloud platform Azure to stream video game and promotional content to customers’ and store associates smartphones and Windows tablets, aiming to provide a digitally immersive shopping experience within its physical stores.
- Mhealth leaps forward as Kellogg's, Microsoft, others jump on board
- Published: January 7, 2015
- Kellogg's, Walgreens and Microsoft are just a handful of brands that have recently hit the ground running in the mobile health space, suggesting it is where marketers are aiming to be in 2015.
- Mobile Minutes: Microsoft nixes Nook; Disney’s app push; Chinese app design; Jewelry meets wearables
- Published: December 8, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Barnes & Noble, Microsoft end Nook Media pact; Disney new mobile educational game apps will link to toys; What our tech giants should learn from Chinese app design; Going from smart to smarter.
- Mobile Minutes: Sprint deal; iPad’s crucial holiday; GE and new media; Microsoft acquires Acompli
- Published: December 3, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Sprint deal: Half price for AT&T, Verizon defectors; 5 numbers that show why this holiday season is crucial for Apple's iPad; GE touts its new-media cred; Microsoft acquires email startup Acompli to give Outlook a mobile advantage.
- Microsoft, Facebook turn to standalone apps to combat user frustration
- Published: December 2, 2014
- Brands such as Barnes & Noble, Microsoft, Facebook and Foursquare are creating a slew of standalone mobile applications targeting specific user groups with streamlined features to combat frustration with do-it-all apps.
- Mobile Minutes: net neutrality; Vimeo; Opera users; ditching the PC
- Published: November 11, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Obama asks FCC for strong net neutrality rules; With high maintenance, Vimeo invests in original content; Opera to add 100 million users through Microsoft pact; You can ditch your PC now.
- Mobile Minutes: Microsoft Office 365; banner ads; wearables weakness; mobile payment deals
- Published: November 7, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Microsoft is giving away its Office 365 mobile apps; Fall of the banner ad: The monster that swallowed the Web; Wearables are totally failing the people who need them most; Mobile payment providers entice shoppers with deals.
- Successful women in mobile marketing do not wait for karma
- Published: November 4, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
Do you remember learning about Newton’s Third Law of Motion in high school? It states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Microsoft's cross-platform wearable, fitness strategy attracts Starbucks
- Published: October 31, 2014
- Microsoft is aiming to differentiate its cloud-based Microsoft Health service and wearable Band in highly competitive sectors by supporting all mobile device platforms, helping it attract big brands such as Starbucks to sign on.