Total Results: 9
- Mobile FirstLook 2013 New York Jan. 17: Coca-Cola, Sephora, Citi, Nissan, MillerCoors, MoMA, Seamless, JetBlue
- Published: October 3, 2012
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference Thursday, Jan. 17 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, Sephora, Nissan, Museum of Modern Art, Citi, MillerCoors, Seamless and JetBlue. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- Museum of Modern Art features 32,000 art pieces on iPhone app
- Published: August 13, 2010
- The Museum of Modern Art has unveiled an iPhone application that lets users access 32,000 works of art via their mobile device.
- New York’s Museum of Modern Art activates traditional ad campaign with mobile
- Published: July 1, 2010
- The Museum of Modern Art in New York is using mobile to activate a traditional advertising campaign that is at the center of its summer membership drive.
- Momail gives Twitter chance to be ubiquitous
- Published: June 17, 2009
- Mobile email provider Momail recently launched support for Twitter so users can tweet and follow their friends' recent tweets via email on a mobile device.
- Why mobile email is superior to MMS
- Published: May 14, 2009
- By Lars Aase
While the devil was waiting for 3G, he created MMS -- a unique communication protocol that you can't communicate with and which is slow and expensive to use.
- Smartphones, app stores dominate conversation at Mobile World Congress
- Published: February 18, 2009
- Like corporate jets, every mobile phone manufacturer worth its salt has to have an app store. At least that's what our roving correspondents at Mobile World Congress sensed.
- Content portability, touch screens are buzz at Mobile World Congress
- Published: February 17, 2009
- Mobile World Congress, the world's largest mobile event, has attracted close to 50,000 delegates, down 10 percent from last year. What were they discussing? First-hand accounts.
- Momail lets users mobilize Web mail
- Published: May 19, 2008
- Momail has launched a Mobile Postman to mobilize Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo Mail to make it easier for users to access their email accounts while on-the-go.
- Momail to enter U.S. mobile email optimization market
- Published: January 11, 2008
- Sweden is best known for Abba, IKEA, the Nobel Prize and Bjorn Borg. But Momail?