Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1631Displaying: 1 - 10
- Financial sector and banks must adapt to survive disruption
- Published: May 26, 2015
- By Craig Besnoy
With high-net-worth wealth management being automated through self-service online portals, and branchless banks such as Simple and Moven providing customized consumer banking services completely online, the ground under traditional financial institutions is shifting.
- What do Gmail and Tinder have in common?
- Published: May 22, 2015
- By Brad van der Woerd
We live in a visual world where a picture is worth a thousand words and text is often overlooked. That is why I expected Gmail’s Grid View to take off. To my surprise, only a year after the online giant began testing its Pinterest-like email view, Gmail has reverted to traditional subject lines without images.
- The app’s role in mobile commerce
- Published: May 21, 2015
- By David Fink
According to an industry report by GSMA Intelligence, the mobile economy generated more than $2.1 trillion of economic activity. That is larger than the economy of 99 percent of the nations on Earth. It is projected to rise to almost $3 trillion by 2020.
- Wendy’s, Suave elevate visual storytelling on mobile with animated Pinterest ads
- Published: May 20, 2015
- A handful of big brands such as Gap, L’Oreal, Walgreens, Suave and Target are testing a unique take on visual storytelling via a new ad unit from Pinterest that seeks to make the experience less disruptive by giving users more control.
- 3 ways mobile ad strategies can go native
- Published: May 20, 2015
- By Eddie de Guia
Native ads in apps and on mobile sites typically see two- to five-times greater engagement than traditional banner ads, presenting a huge opportunity for mobile advertisers. However, agencies have not yet migrated to native on mobile as they have with desktop.
- Mobile commerce has a visibility problem
- Published: May 19, 2015
- By Kumaran Sambandan
Mobile commerce is not turning into a windfall for every retailer.
- Q1 2015 mobile site performance benchmark report
- Published: May 18, 2015
- In first-quarter 2015, retailers actually increased the average byte size of their mobile sites by 9 percent. Not surprisingly, retailers saw a slight uptick in their average mobile Web page load time.
- Mobile carriers consider blocking ads as turf war with Google escalates
- Published: May 16, 2015
- Several mobile carriers in Europe are reportedly considering blocking display advertising to their subscribers as tension grows between the telecommunications sector and ad technology companies such as Google.
- Real-time app analytics uncover the why behind mobile metrics
- Published: May 15, 2015
- By Alon Even
It can be difficult for marketers to obtain an accurate picture of the factors that contribute to the success or failure of campaigns and initiatives, especially on mobile platforms.
- After Mobilegeddon, focus on site search for mobile-friendliness
- Published: May 14, 2015
- By Shaun Ryan
In its “Spotlight on Modern Retail 2015,” the National Retail Federation found that during the first three quarters of 2014, retailers reported their mobile sales grew a whopping 87 percent.