Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1911Displaying: 91 - 100
- 3 trends that will define mobile retail marketing in 2016
- Published: January 27, 2016
- By Pat Dermody
Last year was another banner year for mobile. Mobile search overtook desktop for the first time, heralding the smartphone as the connected digital device of choice. We also saw further market penetration for new mobile platforms such as wearables and mobile pay.
- Payments: The last mile of online customer intimacy
- Published: January 26, 2016
- By Kurt Bilafer
When it comes to online commerce, the point at which money changes hands has often been the moment a sale falls apart. What was a carefully crafted brand experience becomes off-putting and complicated. There are confusing redirects, forms that clash with the rest of the design, and a lot of sensitive data that needs to be entered.
- Reviewing SMS and MMS retail holiday marketing
- Published: January 25, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
Retailers made great strides, baby steps and big gaffs in the march toward SMS marketing excellence this past holiday season. Here is a recap of ideas to emulate or avoid.
- 9 tips for designing smart watch apps
- Published: January 21, 2016
- By Will Hacker
Smart watches offer a promising new customer touch point for retailers and financial services companies, but any successful effort to use them in your business will depend strongly on having a laser focus on the simplicity and utility of your application’s design.
- Android’s great untapped marketing potential
- Published: January 20, 2016
- By Ramgopal Vidyanand
Many still consider ad networks to be in an amateur state, and mobile marketing in its infancy. Over the coming years, the marketing community will be able to leverage greater value from information gleaned from users’ mobile devices, enabling more precise and effective marketing than ever before.
- Mobile’s biggest opportunity is not advertising or an app
- Published: January 18, 2016
- By Roger Hurni
Despite Google’s prediction that 85 percent of the top 100 retailers will have beacon technology in place by the end of 2016, true mainstream adoption on either side is still probably a couple of years away.
- Best practices for advertising in mobile commerce
- Published: January 15, 2016
- By Ashwin Shekhar
In the United States, mobile devices account now for 30 percent of retail commerce, while sales are expected to total over $100 billion.
- 5 ways your brand can be authentic
- Published: January 14, 2016
- By Richard Wong
Authenticity is an overrated term in the marketing and advertising industry. As marketers, we all vie for that deep relationship between our brand and our consumers, but many campaigns seem to fall flat.
- Issues with ad blockers, opt-ins, apps and HTML5 in 2016
- Published: January 13, 2016
- By Adam Lavine
This will be a fascinating and pivotal year for mobile’s role in marketing. But there will be opportunities as well as challenges.
- Mobile video's 2016 playbook: Apps, location targeting and native placement
- Published: January 12, 2016
- With mobile a significant driver of video viewing in 2015, forward-thinking marketers will explore the entire range of engagement opportunities for video content on smartphones in 2016, including in-application strategies, location targeting and native placements.