Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 2155Displaying: 91 - 100
- Digital marketing can generate a lower cost-per-acquisition than offline advertising
- Published: September 28, 2016
- By Gabriel Shaoolian
The luxury market is overly saturated with brands spending copious amounts of money on ads while competing for attention from an incredibly niche audience. In fact, this niche-spending group is one of the smallest consumer groups across all verticals.
- How a mobile-first attitude generates quality leads
- Published: September 27, 2016
- By Anthony Nicalo
The days of cheap or free customer acquisition are over. Google ads are highly competitive, Facebook is pay-to-play, and Instagram ads are here to stay. And now Snapchat has launched an enormous advertising push aimed at increasing its annual revenue from $59 million to $1 billion by the end of 2017.
- Social media will never overtake PR
- Published: September 26, 2016
- By Vanessa Horwell
Yes, social media is pervasive. Yes, social media has disrupted the PR industry. But it will never fully overtake PR and here are several reasons why.
- Driving the customer-engagement flywheel with mobile
- Published: September 26, 2016
- By Peter McLachlan
Given the overall lack of executive-level recognition of the power that mobile now wields, even retailers that say they have embraced a mobile-first strategy have often not made significant changes in their organizational behavior.
- Register now: Mobile FirstLook 2017 New York Jan. 18
- Published: September 23, 2016
- Register now for the nation's premier conference focused on how marketing, advertising, retail, agencies and media will rapidly evolve in 2017 from a mobile standpoint. Hear speakers from Dunkin’ Donuts, Hershey, Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe, PetSmart, Google and Forrester Research.
- Reinventing Saks in the face of disruption
- Published: September 22, 2016
- By Jeff Loehr
The department store brand is reinventing the experience for the luxury market. It has recognized that it will either have to disrupt its business or the business will be disrupted by all of the other options out there.
- The game-changing digital transformation of fashion week
- Published: September 21, 2016
- By Ana Andjelic
This will very likely go down as the year of the Great Fashion Week transformation.
- The threat to brand loyalty from Apple Pay
- Published: September 20, 2016
- By Sean Claessen
It is a surprise how many retailers will let mobile brands such as Google Wallet, Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay insert themselves in the midst of the transaction. Have they – indeed, have you – thoroughly considered what is really at stake?
- Why AdBlock Plus’ new ad network is good for readers
- Published: September 19, 2016
- By Tal Schwartz
Advertisements that are deemed “acceptable ads” will be rendered on an AdBlock Plus user’s screen in the place of whatever ad was blocked originally.
- Calling for nominations: Mobile Women to Watch 2017
- Published: September 16, 2016
- If you know a smart woman in mobile advertising, marketing, media or commerce who's set to go places, please nominate her for Mobile Marketer's Mobile Women to Watch 2017. Nominations accepted through Oct. 3.