Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1397Displaying: 151 - 160
- How to predictively target mobile buyers: Evolution of ad targeting
- Published: December 11, 2013
- By Anthony Iacovone
Targeting involves a lot of guesswork. Just because someone visits a site, dwells on a profile or engages with some content does not necessarily make him or her a prime candidate for your campaign.
- Who will be the winners and losers as mobile social rewrites digital marketing?
- Published: December 10, 2013
- The digital media landscape is evolving quickly and not everyone is going to come out a winner as the rapid growth in mobile and social media changes how ads are bought and viewed.
- Predictive mobile real-time bidding: The killer app for Big Data
- Published: December 9, 2013
- By Anthony Iacovone
Contrary to industry misperception, real-time bidding does not devalue inventory, bid on remnant inventory, compromise brand safety or hurt the relationship between advertisers and publishers.
- Key tips for a mobile-first approach to marketing
- Published: December 6, 2013
- By Ivka Adam
Mobile open rates of email are 48 percent in the U.S. and 55 percent for the retail industry, social sharing on mobile occurs twice as often as shares on the desktop, and redemption rates for mobile coupons are 10 times higher than those of traditional coupons.
- 3 ways Apple’s iPad is revolutionizing architectural visualization
- Published: December 5, 2013
- By Evan Buxton
With Apple releasing its latest version of the iPad – one that will make it even easier to generate excitement for your projects – it is becoming clear that visual storytelling for a brand is essential for forward-thinking marketers.
- Why a mobile strategy is an omnichannel strategy
- Published: December 4, 2013
- By Melinda Krueger
Stop looking for data to defend or dismiss one channel over another. Do not accept the silos and turf battles as inevitable.
- Can marketers and publishers trust their mobile click-through rates?
- Published: December 3, 2013
- By Manny Puentes
The rise in CTRs on mobile has fueled the proliferation of mobile ads and promotions, and many marketers have celebrated impressive click-throughs for various campaigns. But CTRs do not equal sales leads.
- Mobile black swans and turkeys
- Published: December 2, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
On the return flight home for Thanksgiving this past week, I read Nassim Taleb’s book, "The Black Swan," and decided that ‘tis the season to draw profound parallels between innovation and poultry.
- App store SEO is most overlooked user acquisition channel
- Published: November 27, 2013
- By Ian Sefferman
How can search engine optimization, one of the most important user acquisition channels for Web marketers, be so overlooked in the mobile sector?
- Inviting nominations: Mobile Marketer Awards 2013
- Published: November 26, 2013
- Mobile Marketer is inviting nominations for the Mobile Marketer Awards, the most prestigious recognition honoring outstanding mobile advertising, marketing and media work in 2013 by brands, retailers, marketers, agencies and publishers.