Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1502Displaying: 151 - 160
- Has Google Grid View killed the subject line?
- Published: April 24, 2014
- By Matt Keiser
Google has made possible something that email marketers everywhere have only dared dream of: optimizing to the open-in-real-time using machine learning.
- 4 factors to consider in mobile advertising
- Published: April 23, 2014
- By Michael Hayes
Advertisers expect two things from their media partners: the ability to anticipate consumers’ needs, and the ability to change behavior.
- 3 rules by which to measure mobile creative
- Published: April 21, 2014
- By Brian d'Alessandro
While the talk of mobile advertising is loud and the technology is available, adoption by marketers is still in its early stages. Their hesitation is understandable. No digital marketing solution can achieve real scale until the measurement problem has been solved.
- Pay per call and mobile search are the future of mobile commerce
- Published: April 18, 2014
- By Eric J. Gerritsen
Mobile commerce is rapidly taking share from desktop-based ecommerce. As a result, mobile search will eclipse desktop search, with profound implications for mobile marketers by this time next year.
- 3 recent market shifts in in-game advertising
- Published: April 17, 2014
- By Jessica Joines
The concept of in-game advertising is not entirely new since players have seen the obvious placement of ads. What is new are three recent market shifts that are putting games, and the advertisers’ role within them, further into the spotlight.
- Mobile display ads: Early data shows that double opt-in does not improve quality
- Published: April 16, 2014
- By John Busby
Early data shows that double opt-in has only a modest impact on accidental clicks.
- Applying true luxury marketing principles to the broader luxury sector
- Published: April 15, 2014
- By David Moritz
True luxury is mainly a French and Italian business model: a careful balancing of authentic quality and ethereal yet undeniable emotions, which leads to strictly speaking irrational purchasing behavior. It is not easy, and it is not a trick – the benefits are quite real.
- If a tweet falls in the forest . . .
- Published: April 14, 2014
- By Gary Schwartz
Just when you thought you have mastered your applications and browser tabs, add offline interactive signals to this digital cacophony.
- 5 tips to boost search engine optimization in a competitive environment
- Published: April 10, 2014
- By Eric Covino
While rankings are an important part of a search engine optimization campaign, there is a lot more to it than that.
- Mobile ad revenue share report requires native response
- Published: April 9, 2014
- By Ariff Quli
The continued fall in revenue share among all mobile advertising providers except Facebook and Twitter in the eMarketer’s latest predictions on global mobile ad spend must serve as a wake-up call for the industry.