Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1485Displaying: 151 - 160
- How retailers should select their mobile payment platform
- Published: March 25, 2014
- By Ross Beyeler
Over the past few months, I have had a number of boutique retailers inquire about implementing new point-of-sale systems and mobile payment solutions for their business.
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?
- How messaging apps can monetize their platforms
- Published: March 20, 2014
- By Sean O'Brien
As the messaging application market has rapidly exploded, monetization has been making headlines. Take the Facebook and WhatsApp acquisition news – what was the main focus on the analyst call? Monetization.
- In-store mobility: What are the next steps?
- Published: March 19, 2014
- By Jerry Rightmer
While mobile POS represented the first wave of enterprise mobility, we are now seeing retailers focus on cross-channel, customer-focused capabilities that represent the next wave of mobility.
- Why managing an app should be as easy as a Web site
- Published: March 18, 2014
- By Bob Moul
Retailers should apply technology that makes it as easy to manage mobile applications as it is to manage today’s Web sites.
- Amazon Prime’s price increase could open door for rivals
- Published: March 17, 2014
- By Tom Caporaso
Amazon’s recent decision to raise the cost of a Prime membership will test some of the limits of paid loyalty among its core audience and could open the door for rival Internet retailers.
- How mobile helps cut costs
- Published: March 14, 2014
- By James Orsini
Proper communication with customers via mobile outreach would not only reduce marketers' stress from the uncertainty, but also decrease the cost of lost productivity.
- SXSW: Making the case for marketing-as-a-service
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Doug Stovall
Brands and agencies are wrestling with the question of when personalized marketing based on consumer data crosses the line from relevant and helpful to creepy and intrusive.
- What is Apple’s commerce and payments strategy?
- Published: March 13, 2014
- By Tim Dunn
Apple has made big leaps forward in the past by owning entire ecosystems, and the payments space has so many historically entrenched players that displacing them would be difficult.
- Why mobile is central to omnichannel customers
- Published: March 12, 2014
- By Pradeep Aradhya
Consumers expect to engage before, during and after transactions with your brand. They will jump between online, in-store and mobile touch points and expect your brand to stay consistent with information, offers and service.