Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1523Displaying: 151 - 160
- 5 trends to watch as mobile transforms
- Published: May 21, 2014
- By Jim Porçarelli
Mobile marketing is at the forefront of some of the biggest transformations that we are seeing across the board. With these changes comes uncertainty, and if we stick to the standard and known ways of doing things, we will fall far behind.
- How mobile is transforming the retail industry in stores and online
- Published: May 20, 2014
- By Ed Brill
To help retailers address growing customer expectations and improve in-store experiences, there are three key areas where mobile can drive greater differentiation and value.
- Where mobile fits in the marketing funnel sandwich
- Published: May 19, 2014
- By Alon Even
The core of mobile's power is in its ability to drive sales in the context of the marketing funnel.
- The rising mobile addiction of 21st-century moms
- Published: May 16, 2014
- By Yariv Ron
Twenty-first century moms have an active social media presence: commenting, liking, tweeting, posting and sharing. Hours are spent comparing prices on Amazon, shopping on Gilt and planning vacations on TripAdvisor.
- Mobile social helps drive unprecedented jump in social media ad revenues: report
- Published: May 15, 2014
- Growth in mobile social and social native advertising are driving the largest year-over-year jump in social media ad revenues, with the total spend expected to be $8.4 billion in 2014, according to a new report out today from BIA/Kelsey.
- Why technology matters in mobile marketing
- Published: May 15, 2014
- By Amir Goldstein
Though companies can succeed in advertising technology because of scale, first-mover advantage or even having the best sales organization, only proprietary technology can provide a sustainable competitive advantage.
- What if mobile could make TV buying smarter?
- Published: May 14, 2014
- By Frederick Stallings
Mobile is now taking on television. We spend more time chatting, texting and surfing on our mobiles each day than we do pinned to the sofa absorbed by the boob tube, according to a recent study from Millard Brown.
- 5 tips to ensure the effectiveness of mobile ad campaigns
- Published: May 13, 2014
- By Dale Carr
The following tips from the front-lines are proven strategies that marketers can practice to ensure that their mobile ad campaigns are set up for success.
- Are self-checkouts paving the way for a new commerce experience?
- Published: May 12, 2014
- By Mickey Ristrophe
Mobile payments, particularly in the retail setting, are a great example of an industry that is experiencing change in a slow, gradual way. Just take a look at the progress we have seen in self-checkout.
- Mobile Research Summit 2014 New York June 19: Forrester, Yankee, IBM, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, Keynote, e-tailing group
- Published: May 9, 2014
- Registration is open for the Mobile Research Summit: Insights 2014 on Thursday, June 19 featuring speakers from Forrester Research, Yankee Group, BIA/Kelsey, Nielsen, IBM Smarter Commerce, Keynote and e-tailing group. Must-attend event for retailers, brands, financial services firms, marketers, ad agencies and publishers.