Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1503Displaying: 161 - 170
- Mobile ad revenue share report requires native response
- Published: April 9, 2014
- By Ariff Quli
The continued fall in revenue share among all mobile advertising providers except Facebook and Twitter in the eMarketer’s latest predictions on global mobile ad spend must serve as a wake-up call for the industry.
- Canadian anti-spam legislation and notification opt-in best practices
- Published: April 8, 2014
- By Stephanie Capretto
Asking for opt-in is becoming the new standard, which has always been the case for iOS users. Android developers for the Canadian market will want to start thinking about how to incorporate a similar opt-in process.
- Mobile marketing’s evolution to mobility
- Published: April 3, 2014
- By Jay Henderson
According to the Journal of Clinical Psychology, 54 percent of Americans give up on their New Year’s resolutions within six months. But marketers must keep one resolution: Stop using the phrase, “mobile marketing.”
- Beacons: Reimagining the in-store experience
- Published: April 2, 2014
- By Sep Seyedi
Breaking the ice between consumers and retailers is becoming increasingly important. Beacons have quickly become the new conversation starters, bringing technological innovation to the forefront of retail.
- Valuing engagement over scale in mobile
- Published: March 28, 2014
- By Leigh Middleton
While advertisers pursue the answer to delivering engaging ads without interrupting user experience, an alternative solution lies elsewhere.
- Mobile is not TV’s handmaiden – and nor is it the second screen
- Published: March 27, 2014
- By Josh Rinsky
In consumer advertising, television is king and no other channel is going to grab the crown any time soon. That leaves every other screen – smartphone, tablet, even computer – duking it out for the title of second screen, right?
- 3 key mobile optimization considerations for brands
- Published: March 26, 2014
- By Ryan Golden
When it comes to mobile optimization, the first question you may be asking, “Why am I not getting results and, more importantly, learning from the campaign?”
- Webinar on April 24: How brands must avoid message fatigue across email, SMS and push
- Published: March 25, 2014
- BIA/Kelsey analyst Michael Boland will lead a discussion on how brands must avoid creating message fatigue with the numerous emails, texts and push alerts overwhelming consumers. Registration is now open for this free, hour-long webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 24.
- How retailers should select their mobile payment platform
- Published: March 25, 2014
- By Ross Beyeler
Over the past few months, I have had a number of boutique retailers inquire about implementing new point-of-sale systems and mobile payment solutions for their business.
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?