Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 2037Displaying: 21 - 30
- Travel advisors back in vogue for luxury market, claims Virtuoso CEO
- Published: August 10, 2016
- LAS VEGAS – Less than a decade ago, many pundits were predicting that it was just a matter of time before human travel agents would be replaced by the electronic kind.
- Building engaging and secure mobile apps
- Published: August 9, 2016
- By Pavel Novik
The more personal data that marketers obtain, the better they can serve their users. However, users do not typically have much desire to help them.
- Unlocking mobile programmatic's potential
- Published: August 8, 2016
- By Ocean Fine
Programmatic display ad spending in the United States is expected to top $22 billion this year, according to eMarketer, with mobile expected to represent 69 percent of the total spend.
- Yaye drives active users with immersive, multi-screen ads on Facebook
- Published: August 5, 2016
- Fitness motivation application Yaye saw a 1.72-times increase in active users and 2.3 percent lift in its download rate after running an install campaign that enabled viewers to flip through multiple screens in a native experience on Facebook.
- After the click: The ROI fallacy
- Published: August 5, 2016
- By Emily Adams
Impression metrics can give you an initial sense of confidence in your digital marketing strategy, but you need to go deeper to see the true impact.
- Impossible for large media companies to innovate?
- Published: August 4, 2016
- By Louis Gump
There are plenty of obstacles that limit our industry’s potential to drive true innovation, from technology limitations to contract provisions. However, individual and collective mindsets – including the idea of “Well, it’s just the way we do things” – are among the biggest.
- Are agencies missing on the luxury opportunity?
- Published: August 3, 2016
- By Ana Andjelic
The size of the global fashion business is growing and is expected to generate double-digit growth between now and 2020, according to a report from McKinsey & Co. McKinsey also claims that the apparel, fashion and luxury sector outperformed the global market over the past decade, exceeding even technology companies.
- Why in-app advertising is a must for marketers
- Published: August 2, 2016
- By Tom Desaulniers
In-application advertising is currently the fastest growing form of mobile advertising on the market. According to BI Intelligence, United States app-install ad revenue is estimated to grow to more than $7 billion by year-end 2020.
- Dirty truth about omnichannel retail
- Published: August 1, 2016
- By Eric Olafson
The dirty secret of omnichannel retail – that is, secret to all but the people who suffer it every day – is that the smooth, polished, we’ve-got-it-all-together exterior that retailers present to consumers masks the reality.
- Mobile payments beyond NFC: The case for beacons
- Published: July 29, 2016
- By David Fernandez
It is no secret that banks have concerns that tech giants such as Apple and Google are entering their sectors with mobile wallets and payment solutions.