Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1486Displaying: 31 - 40
- Use it or lose it: How to tap end-of-year budget
- Published: October 13, 2014
- By Tia Sollecito
If you find yourself having budget left as we approach the end of the year, congratulations. That feeling can be akin to striking gold.
- Optimizing mobile advertising on dimensions that really matter
- Published: October 10, 2014
- By Joline McGoldrick
With the maturity of mobile as an advertising platform in audience time, media spend and technical capabilities, it is incumbent on brands to refine their mobile campaign optimization criteria to keep pace with the evolving mobile ecosystem.
- Retailers settling into analysis paralysis over mobile commerce progress
- Published: October 9, 2014
- As the rubber hits the road for most retailers heading into the holiday season, some key decisions about mobile commerce are being kicked into the long grass for seeming want of clarity.
- Setting long-term customer relationships via in-store service
- Published: October 9, 2014
- By Fred Thompson
According to the old proverb, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Does the same principle apply in a luxury retail setting? No, says a recent study that implies that the ruder the sales staff, the better the sales.
- Cracking the mobile utility code: Lessons marketers can learn from my annual holiday
- Published: October 8, 2014
- By Vanessa Horwell
Every so often, I read an editorial or opinion piece that bemoans mobile technology’s takeover of our work-life “balance.” The popular belief is that smartphones are turning human beings into workaholics, 24/7 mobile addicts or both.
- Ad buyer’s guide to mobile programmatic
- Published: October 7, 2014
- By Shawn Aguilar
Mobile programmatic is a fundamental shift in how advertising has been done. The transition is very similar to what happened with digitalization of stock markets.
- Measuring the quality of mobile campaigns and user engagement
- Published: October 6, 2014
- By Sigal Bareket
Most brand marketers today still believe that click-through rates are the best indication of user engagement and media quality measurement in mobile advertising. Not so.
- Ford borrows a better idea to get closer to customers
- Published: October 2, 2014
- By Jeff Hasen
In the late 1960s, Ford Motor Company’s advertising proclaimed that the automaker had “a better idea.” During Advertising Week in New York, the company admitted that its mobile learnings have come in large part from others.
- Building long-term sustainable revenue from audiences
- Published: October 1, 2014
- By Ian Foley
The last 10 years has seen unprecedented investment in ad technology. According to Brian Andersen, partner at Luma Partners, this has amounted to $5 billion in venture capital, which has created an ecosystem of more than 200 venture-backed companies in the video ad ecosystem alone.
- Google enhances mobile display advertising to boost cross-screen branding
- Published: September 30, 2014
- Google is stepping up its push into mobile display advertising with new formats and tools as it seeks to address the growing interest in not just paid search but also brand engagement on smartphones.