Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 2125Displaying: 31 - 40
- Dreaming of a beacon-focused Christmas
- Published: November 8, 2016
- By Noor Naseer
We are rapidly approaching the most wonderful time of the year again. In preparation, marketers have been gearing up for the holiday shopping season — which comprises as much as 30 percent of retailers’ fiscal-year sales. And this year, the stakes are higher than ever.
- 5 strategies to attract the affluent shopper
- Published: November 7, 2016
- By Sue Yasav
A recently completed consumer study on the affluent shopper reveals the realities of this rapidly growing segment and implications to retailers.
- Nuances of influencer marketing: Building successful partnerships in luxury
- Published: November 4, 2016
- By Ruth Bernstein
Brands are facing a challenge of ensuring that influencers are promoting their message, vision and product in a way that builds the company’s brand first and foremost – rather than the influencer prioritizing his or her own brand.
- Preparing for the digital holiday rush
- Published: November 3, 2016
- By Jake Weatherly
New numbers from analytics provider RetailNext estimate that, overall, digital sales will climb to 16 percent of total retail sales this year. This will also impact an 11 percent decline in bricks-and-mortar store traffic in November and 5 percent in December as compared to 2015.
- Storytelling and beaver dams: GoPro to Snap
- Published: November 2, 2016
- By Gary Schwartz
I need you to indulge me on an extremely circuitous – although hopefully informative – illustration of why the technology pancaking of services with a healthy portion of human-cantered design are essential to drive market adoption.
- SMS helps retailers with sales and customer engagement
- Published: November 1, 2016
- By Andy Shirey
Which other communication technology is able to provide instantaneous feedback and almost guaranteed open rates?
- Ad:tech New York Nov. 2-3 is harbinger of makeover for 20-year-old digital conference pioneer
- Published: October 31, 2016
- The event boasts 186 speakers for 68 sessions under the overarching theme of “Shift, experience, reimagine.”
- Experience key as mobile moves to center of planning and strategy
- Published: October 31, 2016
- By Kyle Christensen
While customer experience is hardly a new concept in the marketing world, recent mobile developments underscore the extent to which experience matters more than technology.
- 3 reasons your mobile campaign should pull, not push
- Published: October 28, 2016
- By Andrew J. Chapin
These days, push commerce is the default setting for marketers. Do you want customers? Assemble a gargantuan email list, blast out notifications with dozens of deals multiple times a day, and hope it will nudge someone toward a buy.
- Travel brands poised to grow exponentially with mobile marketing
- Published: October 27, 2016
- By Tony Tie
Some estimates say that by 2017, more than 30 percent of online travel bookings will be made on a smartphone.