Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 2119Displaying: 41 - 50
- 4 bases to cover on mobile surveys
- Published: October 20, 2016
- By Ray Beharry
A striking 34 percent of marketers list mobile marketing as their most difficult tactic to execute. Fewer than 30 percent say they have an “excellent” grasp of mobile advertising, and 22 percent described their understanding as “poor.”
- Urgency for luxury brands to adopt mobile clienteling
- Published: October 19, 2016
- By Kevin Nix
If luxury retailers do not get on board, they will soon be eclipsed by mainstream retailers – and that is not good for appearances or the bottom line.
- Combining affinity with proximity is key to location-based marketing
- Published: October 18, 2016
- By Jeffrey Sampson
Proximity without affinity produces a flood of false positives.
- Fast fashion: How modern retailers can keep pace with big brands
- Published: October 17, 2016
- By Brandon Levey
For luxury brands, the very art that motivates designers to create clothing is threatened when a 9-12 month planning period simply will not cut it against brands such as Zara or H&M that can churn out off-the-runway looks in mere weeks.
- Creative must drive programmatic advertising strategy
- Published: October 14, 2016
- By Jeffrey Finch
As advertising strategies continue to adjust to the digital age, many marketers fear that an obsessive focus on data is having unintended consequences.
- Tips for app store optimization
- Published: October 13, 2016
- By Dave Bell
The concept of app store optimization has caught fire recently due in no small part to the massive volume of applications clogging the app stores: nearly 3 million apps are available on the Apple App Store and Google Play apiece.
- Increasing ad costs reveal marketers’ growing interest in Android: report
- Published: October 12, 2016
- Cost per thousand impressions for ads on the Android platform are showing steady growth year over year before booming 112 percent this past year, indicative of growing interest in the platform, according to a new report from Fiksu DSP.
- How to optimize your monthly retargeting budget
- Published: October 12, 2016
- By Daniel Surmacz
Establishing a proper retargeting plan – whether you are on a strict closed budget or an open monthly spend – for advertising activities via real-time bidding is key.
- Multi-device holiday merchandising: Creating personalized product discovery journeys
- Published: October 11, 2016
- By Pavan Sondur
The key to creating a superior mobile shopping experience begins with the understanding that mobile search matters.
- Brands must not treat Amazon like a traditional retailer
- Published: October 10, 2016
- By Donnie Pacheco
Many brands considering or currently working with the company approach Amazon’s business the exact same way that they do all of their other retailer relationships. Why do they do this if it is no secret that Amazon is so disruptive and different?