Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1675Displaying: 41 - 50
- How brands can get the most out of their video content for mobile
- Published: June 1, 2015
- By Ashley Eckel
In the United States alone, the number of mobile video viewers is pushing 200 million, which justifies the nearly $1.5 billion that brands spent on mobile video advertising in 2014.
- Predicting which customers may churn
- Published: May 29, 2015
- By David Dague
For brands and online publishers, developing and deploying predictive modeling techniques to identify customers at-risk to churn is not rocket science. But it is pretty close.
- 3 ways to keep mobile shoppers from ditching app shopping carts
- Published: May 28, 2015
- By Momchil Kyurkchiev
You do not often see grocery store customers leaving a full cart in an aisle and wandering out of the store, but this happens all the time in mobile application shopping carts.
- Why conventional polling does not work. Hint: mobile
- Published: May 27, 2015
- By Parry Bedi
Many firms still solely rely on landlines to gather responses, partly due to regulations around robo calling mobile phones. Unfortunately, just supplementing the existing landline data with live calling to mobile phones is not a lasting, or even appropriate, solution.
- Financial sector and banks must adapt to survive disruption
- Published: May 26, 2015
- By Craig Besnoy
With high-net-worth wealth management being automated through self-service online portals, and branchless banks such as Simple and Moven providing customized consumer banking services completely online, the ground under traditional financial institutions is shifting.
- What do Gmail and Tinder have in common?
- Published: May 22, 2015
- By Brad van der Woerd
We live in a visual world where a picture is worth a thousand words and text is often overlooked. That is why I expected Gmail’s Grid View to take off. To my surprise, only a year after the online giant began testing its Pinterest-like email view, Gmail has reverted to traditional subject lines without images.
- The app’s role in mobile commerce
- Published: May 21, 2015
- By David Fink
According to an industry report by GSMA Intelligence, the mobile economy generated more than $2.1 trillion of economic activity. That is larger than the economy of 99 percent of the nations on Earth. It is projected to rise to almost $3 trillion by 2020.
- Wendy’s, Suave elevate visual storytelling on mobile with animated Pinterest ads
- Published: May 20, 2015
- A handful of big brands such as Gap, L’Oreal, Walgreens, Suave and Target are testing a unique take on visual storytelling via a new ad unit from Pinterest that seeks to make the experience less disruptive by giving users more control.
- 3 ways mobile ad strategies can go native
- Published: May 20, 2015
- By Eddie de Guia
Native ads in apps and on mobile sites typically see two- to five-times greater engagement than traditional banner ads, presenting a huge opportunity for mobile advertisers. However, agencies have not yet migrated to native on mobile as they have with desktop.
- Mobile commerce has a visibility problem
- Published: May 19, 2015
- By Kumaran Sambandan
Mobile commerce is not turning into a windfall for every retailer.