Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1467Displaying: 41 - 50
- Brands are missing a mobile opportunity with seniors
- Published: August 29, 2014
- By Thomas Brence
Unlike the trends in other age demographics, year-over-year technology use by seniors shows slow growth. The reason is that mobile devices get more complicated each year.
- 3 trends to watch in the ad tech space
- Published: August 28, 2014
- By Jim Porcarelli
Years ago, quality content was what it took to stand out from the competition. But, today, ad technology has entered the fray and proven to be a disruptive force.
- Ready or not, here comes the wearable app ecosystem
- Published: August 27, 2014
- By Gregory Kennedy
With the emergence of wearables, it is going to be apps that link users to the Internet, not the browser-based world we are all familiar with on the PC. This has big implications for business, and not just media and advertising.
- Defining customer experience and support in the new app economy
- Published: August 26, 2014
- By Sona Sharma
I think that the new app economy has rendered the traditional paradigms of support obsolete. They are too little, too late.
- Why a streaming app is not enough for radio
- Published: August 25, 2014
- By Sara Sisenwein
Most consumers are used to engaging with media beyond its traditional role, whether it is tweeting while watching a TV show, scanning a QR code in a magazine or clicking on a digital ad while reading a blog. A streaming app for radio does not offer that additional engagement.
- How does push compare to email?
- Published: August 22, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Here are some important distinctions between email and push to ensure that you are providing the most useful, relevant content to them across both channels.
- How solving for identity can fix mobile measurement
- Published: August 21, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
As mobile advertising has grown and evolved over the years, one issue that has never been fully solved is measurement.
- Calling for nominations: Mobile Women to Watch 2015
- Published: August 20, 2014
- If you know a smart woman in mobile advertising, marketing, media or commerce who's set to go places, please nominate her for Mobile Marketer's Mobile Women to Watch 2015. Nominations accepted through Sept. 5.
- 8 ways mobile can work harder for brands and retailers
- Published: August 20, 2014
- By Gib Bassett
From the marketing side of the house, mobile continues to be viewed as a promotional channel. With few exceptions, consumer relationship development and nurturing are not part of the conversation in branded goods makers and their retail channel partners.
- 3 steps that allow mobile programs to build shopper trust
- Published: August 19, 2014
- By Scott Pulsipher
If mobile is such an opportunity, why are more sales not happening through tablets and smartphones?