Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1324Displaying: 51 - 60
- Can social media be used for mobile direct response?
- Published: January 22, 2014
- By John Busby
If behavioral patterns on mobile have taught us anything, it is this: After typing in a search on a smartphone, consumers want to act fast and buy now.
- Top 3 challenges of personalization in mobile marketing
- Published: January 21, 2014
- By Neil Parker
In 2014, consumers will continue to see personalization in mobile as marketers invest in branded applications and geo-fencing.
- Why advertisers and publishers should take native ads seriously in 2014
- Published: January 13, 2014
- By Kunal Gupta
If 2013 is when native advertising made its introductions, 2014 is when it raises the stakes. Here are six trends showing why advertisers and publishers need to get serious about native ads in the next year.
- Seeing mobile as a sustainable solution
- Published: January 10, 2014
- By James Orsini
At Interbrand’s recent “True Stories Sustainability Conference” in New York, I was inspired by some of the great work shared by the companies that included Unilever and Patagonia.
- Location-based advertising bridges online and physical retail
- Published: January 9, 2014
- By Kamal Kaur
Mobile as a platform has inherent advantages such as geo-location capabilities that can offer advertisers valuable insight into shopping habits and consumer behavior, data that can be used to fuel future campaigns.
- Now is the time to analyze mobile marketing efforts
- Published: January 8, 2014
- By Ashley Eckel
What might be more terrifying than not keeping up with the latest and greatest mobile technology is not knowing how to measure and analyze the data gathered through marketers' efforts.
- 7 strategies to maximize local mobile advertising
- Published: January 7, 2014
- By Jason Crilly
Local mobile advertising is one of the most effective marketing investments for growing businesses, but just how effective?
- Top 10 mobile trends for brands in 2014
- Published: January 6, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
It is that time of the year again. Last year was incredible for mobile and, if anything, 2014 is shaping up to be even more momentous and exciting.
- Making SMS a fashionable option for brands
- Published: January 3, 2014
- By Eric Lazar
SMS can be the boring three-pack of cotton knee-highs, plopped loosely in an indistinguishable bin which people barely take notice.
- Three things marketers must demand in 2014 without fear or favor
- Published: January 2, 2014
- Enough time has passed in the annals of mobile for brands and retailers to seek clear-cut answers on some meekly accepted wisdom. Failure to do so will sap budgets in the wrong direction, resulting in lost opportunity costs and decreased customer loyalty.