Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1436Displaying: 51 - 60
- Burger King's self-serve ads set stage for bigger mobile commitment
- Published: June 10, 2014
- Five Burger King locations are serving as the testing ground for a new self-serve mobile ad platform enabling the brand to create, deploy and measure geotargeted rich media mobile ads by itself.
- Bringing in a new era of mobile engagement
- Published: June 10, 2014
- By Mihael Mikek
Under discussion is the industry’s focus on mobile video advertising, what marketers should do today to improve mobile advertising engagement and how creating a mobile-first mindset is key for continued success.
- Webinar on June 26: Forrester analyst outlines strategy to seize the mobile moment in the new fight for customers
- Published: June 5, 2014
- Please register for the free webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 26 focused on Forrester Research's strategy to seize the moment as the mobile consumer mind shift occurs. Speakers include senior executives from Forrester, Xerox and ExactTarget Marketing Cloud.
- Why "interactive" is not synonymous with "online"
- Published: June 4, 2014
- By Gavin Finn
Just because something is online does not mean that it is interactive. Similarly, an interactive experience does not have to be online.
- Innovation can unchain mobile advertising’s growth
- Published: June 3, 2014
- By Colin Jeavons
Mobile banner ads are almost universally panned for their ineffectiveness. They may be well suited for desktops, but fail to deliver the right handheld experience.
- Tips and tricks for mobile testing: A software tester’s roadmap
- Published: June 2, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
My goal with this article is to provide some practical advice to keep you from getting lost in the world of mobile testing.
- Mobile marketing with geo-location is not a simple destination
- Published: May 30, 2014
- By Llew Claasen
I was struggling through a cup of horrific Mock-a-Java recently when I came across an article that caused me to spill.
- Challenges of sports audience targeting
- Published: May 28, 2014
- By Ian Foley
Sports advertisers care about reaching the right audience, but many of the current approaches they take to find relevant audiences are ineffective. Digital advertising was meant to address this, but too often, the audience tools used to target consumers are just as broken as the spray-and-pray model of television advertising.
- Inviting opinion pieces on mobile marketing
- Published: May 27, 2014
- Mobile Marketer is inviting opinion pieces on mobile advertising, marketing and media issues that affect marketers as they include mobile in the marketing mix.
- Renault launches highly targeted mobile campaign targeting electric car enthusiasts
- Published: May 23, 2014
- Renault is raising awareness of its electric car Zoe and driving traffic to local dealerships via a highly targeted mobile ad campaign that looks beyond location to ensure the right consumers are reached.