Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1449Displaying: 61 - 70
- Why soft launches are becoming the game marketerís best weapon
- Published: June 13, 2014
- By Craig Palli
Because of its ability to provide marketers unprecedented insight into problems that could hinder an applicationís broader release, a soft launch is one of the most effective tools for maximizing an appís potential while mitigating risk.
- Book excerpt: The Mobile Mind Shift
- Published: June 12, 2014
- By Ted Schadler, Josh Bernoff and Julie Ask
Mobile is the biggest, most pervasive, most powerful, and most global trend driving us toward the age of the customer. It creates demands not only on customer-facing parts of the business, but also on the systems that technology managers own, systems that must be re-engineered for the demands of mobile. If you want your company to succeed, you must retool it for the age of the customer.
- 6 luxury marketing trends to watch
- Published: June 11, 2014
- By Marko Muellner
For luxury marketers, 2014 is predicted to be the year that tips the scales, with more than half of affluent shoppers discovering, actively browsing and shopping for luxury items via digital channels.
- Burger King's self-serve ads set stage for bigger mobile commitment
- Published: June 10, 2014
- Five Burger King locations are serving as the testing ground for a new self-serve mobile ad platform enabling the brand to create, deploy and measure geotargeted rich media mobile ads by itself.
- Bringing in a new era of mobile engagement
- Published: June 10, 2014
- By Mihael Mikek
Under discussion is the industryís focus on mobile video advertising, what marketers should do today to improve mobile advertising engagement and how creating a mobile-first mindset is key for continued success.
- Webinar on June 26: Forrester analyst outlines strategy to seize the mobile moment in the new fight for customers
- Published: June 5, 2014
- Please register for the free webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 26 focused on Forrester Research's strategy to seize the moment as the mobile consumer mind shift occurs. Speakers include senior executives from Forrester, Xerox and ExactTarget Marketing Cloud.
- Why "interactive" is not synonymous with "online"
- Published: June 4, 2014
- By Gavin Finn
Just because something is online does not mean that it is interactive. Similarly, an interactive experience does not have to be online.
- Innovation can unchain mobile advertisingís growth
- Published: June 3, 2014
- By Colin Jeavons
Mobile banner ads are almost universally panned for their ineffectiveness. They may be well suited for desktops, but fail to deliver the right handheld experience.
- Tips and tricks for mobile testing: A software testerís roadmap
- Published: June 2, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
My goal with this article is to provide some practical advice to keep you from getting lost in the world of mobile testing.
- Mobile marketing with geo-location is not a simple destination
- Published: May 30, 2014
- By Llew Claasen
I was struggling through a cup of horrific Mock-a-Java recently when I came across an article that caused me to spill.