Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1556Displaying: 61 - 70
- An untapped advertising opportunity during the holidays
- Published: December 11, 2014
- By Stephanie Bauer Marshall
Marketing around the holiday season will always be a highly competitive and rather expensive undertaking, but it is a critical point in time for advertisers and one they cannot get wrong.
- 6 Movember lessons for pulling off effective marketing campaigns
- Published: December 10, 2014
- By Nic Denholm
Movember has grown faster and bigger than a hormone-powered Fu Manchu. Now in its eleventh year, the phenomenon is not only a bona fide grassroots health awareness movement, it is a brilliantly executed marketing campaign.
- Does mobile-first leave the customer behind?
- Published: December 9, 2014
- By Russ Somers
As common sense as it may seem, mobile first is the wrong approach to take when designing for visual commerce elements such as video and spin photography.
- Yahoo pitted against Twitter as mobile advertising opportunities expand
- Published: December 8, 2014
- Following years of questions about its role in mobile advertising, Yahoo is now poised to challenge Twitter’s role as the third-largest mobile advertising platform and could even take on Facebook and Google if it plays its cards correctly.
- Mobile shopping spurred on by consumer spontaneity
- Published: December 8, 2014
- By Guillaume Lelait
According to Forrester Research, United States mobile commerce is projected to hit $114 billion this year. With the idea of mobile shopping becoming more mainstream, consumers have become increasingly comfortable making payments on their phone and on the go.
- 4 trends developing in content marketing in 2015
- Published: December 5, 2014
- By Ian Foley
Content marketing has shown tremendous growth in 2014, but what are some of the trends to look out for in 2015? How can brands and publishers take advantage of these trends?
- 5 tips for personalized mobile messaging that breaks through holiday noise
- Published: December 4, 2014
- By Rupert Thorp
Knowing customer preferences using mobile data can provide the fodder for mobile campaigns that are as personalized as the holiday lists that shoppers have stored on their smartphones and tablets.
- A $30,000 smartphone with four wheels and a motor
- Published: December 3, 2014
- By Andy Maskin
If you ask most people to name the most expensive computing device they own, they will likely name their laptop or television. But for most Americans, the answer is actually sitting in their driveway.
- Why now is the time to invest in iBeacon technology
- Published: December 2, 2014
- By Marc Weisinger
The possibilities for iBeacons are countless, but the window to be an early adopter of this new technology is shrinking by the minute.
- Changing landscape of mobile commerce and what it means for brands
- Published: December 1, 2014
- By Dan Hodges
As impressive as mobile phone growth is over the next three years, there is a consumer behavioral shift that is equally as important to note.