Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1426Displaying: 71 - 80
- Does Target’s breach spell threat or opportunity for mPOS?
- Published: April 28, 2014
- By Ken Paull
With the recent high-profile security breaches in the retail industry, and growing adoption of mPOS among larger retailers and businesses, the bar has been raised on mPOS security features.
- Silence on Net Neutrality reversal will throttle mobile innovation
- Published: April 25, 2014
- Not much thought is being given to this news – what with all the geopolitical turmoil worldwide – but the whole notion of all content being equal on the Internet is about to become history.
- Facebook’s mobile success heavily focused on apps over Web
- Published: April 24, 2014
- Facebook delivered its strongest year-over-year growth in advertising in three years during the first quarter of 2014 as the social networking giant sees ongoing success in mobile, which represented 59 percent of its advertising revenue during the first quarter, up from 53 percent in the previous quarter.
- Has Google Grid View killed the subject line?
- Published: April 24, 2014
- By Matt Keiser
Google has made possible something that email marketers everywhere have only dared dream of: optimizing to the open-in-real-time using machine learning.
- 4 factors to consider in mobile advertising
- Published: April 23, 2014
- By Michael Hayes
Advertisers expect two things from their media partners: the ability to anticipate consumers’ needs, and the ability to change behavior.
- 3 rules by which to measure mobile creative
- Published: April 21, 2014
- By Brian d'Alessandro
While the talk of mobile advertising is loud and the technology is available, adoption by marketers is still in its early stages. Their hesitation is understandable. No digital marketing solution can achieve real scale until the measurement problem has been solved.
- Pay per call and mobile search are the future of mobile commerce
- Published: April 18, 2014
- By Eric J. Gerritsen
Mobile commerce is rapidly taking share from desktop-based ecommerce. As a result, mobile search will eclipse desktop search, with profound implications for mobile marketers by this time next year.
- 3 recent market shifts in in-game advertising
- Published: April 17, 2014
- By Jessica Joines
The concept of in-game advertising is not entirely new since players have seen the obvious placement of ads. What is new are three recent market shifts that are putting games, and the advertisers’ role within them, further into the spotlight.
- Mobile display ads: Early data shows that double opt-in does not improve quality
- Published: April 16, 2014
- By John Busby
Early data shows that double opt-in has only a modest impact on accidental clicks.
- Applying true luxury marketing principles to the broader luxury sector
- Published: April 15, 2014
- By David Moritz
True luxury is mainly a French and Italian business model: a careful balancing of authentic quality and ethereal yet undeniable emotions, which leads to strictly speaking irrational purchasing behavior. It is not easy, and it is not a trick – the benefits are quite real.