Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1468Displaying: 71 - 80
- When to use push notifications versus SMS messaging
- Published: July 24, 2014
- By Sean Gera
Businesses are still learning and discovering new ways to use SMS mass texting and push notifications as consumer engagement forces. Each technology possesses its own strengths and it is important to understand what those are when creating a mobile marketing strategy.
- What the AmEx-Uber partnership signals about customer engagement
- Published: July 23, 2014
- By Ned Elton
American Express’ recently announced partnership with Uber on a first-of-its-kind loyalty program represents the latest attempt to evolve from executing transactions to creating meaningful human interactions.
- Brands must rethink their approach to CRM via mobile
- Published: July 3, 2014
- By Tim Jenkins
As prevalent as mobile advertising has become, one of its more powerful applications remains fairly idle: targeting the customers and prospects in your CRM database.
- Top 10 mobile advertising campaigns from the first half of 2014
- Published: July 1, 2014
- L’Oreal, Burger King and Nissan are among the brands leading the way so far this year in taking mobile advertising strategy to the next level through enhanced targeting, greater interactivity and native experiences.
- Opera Mediaworks buys AdColony as mobile video quickly heats up
- Published: June 25, 2014
- In the latest sign that a race is on among mobile advertising platforms to gain ground in mobile video, Opera Mediaworks has acquired AdColony for $75 million in cash plus potential earn-out payments of up to $275 million.
- Mobile Marketer names Mark Hamstra as content director
- Published: June 24, 2014
- Mobile Marketer, the world’s leading publishing franchise covering mobile-influenced advertising, marketing, media and commerce, has named Mark Hamstra as content director, overseeing the publication’s editorial operations as well as allied conferences, webinars and awards.
- 5 tips to optimize the site for mobile business
- Published: June 19, 2014
- By Paras Chopra
More than two-thirds of United States consumers now use smartphones, according to the latest Nielsen research. And, increasingly, more of those users are searching for something near them, whether it is a location, business hours or directions.
- The 7 “Cs” of mobile advertising
- Published: June 17, 2014
- By Dale Carr
The seven “Cs” I am referring to are the seven pricing models used for buying ad campaigns on mobile. If you are not familiar with the various cost structures, you are likely to be shocked when the pricing model you chose does not align with your campaign goals.
- Big 3 challenges of mobile advertising have finally been solved
- Published: June 16, 2014
- By Sean O'Neal
For years, the digital marketing industry has been waiting for mobile advertising to “pop.” Even as mobile consumption jumped to more than 50 percent for major Web properties, advertiser adoption continued to lag. Despite valiant efforts by the Mobile Marketing Association and the Interactive Advertising Bureau, marketers never seemed to move past the experimentation stage.
- Facebook paves way for behavioral targeting with greater transparency
- Published: June 13, 2014
- Facebook hopes to make more palatable its decision to leverage behavioral data for ad targeting purposes by coupling the move with enhanced user control over the social network’s collection of personal data.