Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1326Displaying: 81 - 90
- Predictive mobile real-time bidding: The killer app for Big Data
- Published: December 9, 2013
- By Anthony Iacovone
Contrary to industry misperception, real-time bidding does not devalue inventory, bid on remnant inventory, compromise brand safety or hurt the relationship between advertisers and publishers.
- Key tips for a mobile-first approach to marketing
- Published: December 6, 2013
- By Ivka Adam
Mobile open rates of email are 48 percent in the U.S. and 55 percent for the retail industry, social sharing on mobile occurs twice as often as shares on the desktop, and redemption rates for mobile coupons are 10 times higher than those of traditional coupons.
- 3 ways Apple’s iPad is revolutionizing architectural visualization
- Published: December 5, 2013
- By Evan Buxton
With Apple releasing its latest version of the iPad – one that will make it even easier to generate excitement for your projects – it is becoming clear that visual storytelling for a brand is essential for forward-thinking marketers.
- Why a mobile strategy is an omnichannel strategy
- Published: December 4, 2013
- By Melinda Krueger
Stop looking for data to defend or dismiss one channel over another. Do not accept the silos and turf battles as inevitable.
- Can marketers and publishers trust their mobile click-through rates?
- Published: December 3, 2013
- By Manny Puentes
The rise in CTRs on mobile has fueled the proliferation of mobile ads and promotions, and many marketers have celebrated impressive click-throughs for various campaigns. But CTRs do not equal sales leads.
- Mobile black swans and turkeys
- Published: December 2, 2013
- By Gary Schwartz
On the return flight home for Thanksgiving this past week, I read Nassim Taleb’s book, "The Black Swan," and decided that ‘tis the season to draw profound parallels between innovation and poultry.
- App store SEO is most overlooked user acquisition channel
- Published: November 27, 2013
- By Ian Sefferman
How can search engine optimization, one of the most important user acquisition channels for Web marketers, be so overlooked in the mobile sector?
- Inviting nominations: Mobile Marketer Awards 2013
- Published: November 26, 2013
- Mobile Marketer is inviting nominations for the Mobile Marketer Awards, the most prestigious recognition honoring outstanding mobile advertising, marketing and media work in 2013 by brands, retailers, marketers, agencies and publishers.
- Why social marketing is tailor-made for luxury goods
- Published: November 26, 2013
- By Vijay Sundaram
When the social media revolution hit, luxury brands hung back, preferring to be fearful angels rather than rushing fools. They saw inherent contradictions between luxury goods and social media.
- Reinventing SMS for the holidays
- Published: November 25, 2013
- By Lauren DeLisa Coleman
It is that time again. The Christmas decorations and candy are already out in the chain pharmacy stores, and it will not be long before the traditional holiday music starts playing.