Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1421Displaying: 81 - 90
- Beacons: Reimagining the in-store experience
- Published: April 2, 2014
- By Sep Seyedi
Breaking the ice between consumers and retailers is becoming increasingly important. Beacons have quickly become the new conversation starters, bringing technological innovation to the forefront of retail.
- Valuing engagement over scale in mobile
- Published: March 28, 2014
- By Leigh Middleton
While advertisers pursue the answer to delivering engaging ads without interrupting user experience, an alternative solution lies elsewhere.
- Mobile is not TV’s handmaiden – and nor is it the second screen
- Published: March 27, 2014
- By Josh Rinsky
In consumer advertising, television is king and no other channel is going to grab the crown any time soon. That leaves every other screen – smartphone, tablet, even computer – duking it out for the title of second screen, right?
- 3 key mobile optimization considerations for brands
- Published: March 26, 2014
- By Ryan Golden
When it comes to mobile optimization, the first question you may be asking, “Why am I not getting results and, more importantly, learning from the campaign?”
- Webinar on April 24: How brands must avoid message fatigue across email, SMS and push
- Published: March 25, 2014
- BIA/Kelsey analyst Michael Boland will lead a discussion on how brands must avoid creating message fatigue with the numerous emails, texts and push alerts overwhelming consumers. Registration is now open for this free, hour-long webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 24.
- How retailers should select their mobile payment platform
- Published: March 25, 2014
- By Ross Beyeler
Over the past few months, I have had a number of boutique retailers inquire about implementing new point-of-sale systems and mobile payment solutions for their business.
- Responsive Web design is not nearly enough
- Published: March 24, 2014
- By Daniel Weisbeck
We have spent more than a decade optimizing desktop Web sites, primarily to improve conversions. So why are we not making similar investments, particularly in analytics, for mobile?
- How messaging apps can monetize their platforms
- Published: March 20, 2014
- By Sean O'Brien
As the messaging application market has rapidly exploded, monetization has been making headlines. Take the Facebook and WhatsApp acquisition news – what was the main focus on the analyst call? Monetization.
- In-store mobility: What are the next steps?
- Published: March 19, 2014
- By Jerry Rightmer
While mobile POS represented the first wave of enterprise mobility, we are now seeing retailers focus on cross-channel, customer-focused capabilities that represent the next wave of mobility.
- Why managing an app should be as easy as a Web site
- Published: March 18, 2014
- By Bob Moul
Retailers should apply technology that makes it as easy to manage mobile applications as it is to manage today’s Web sites.