Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 1463Displaying: 81 - 90
- Webinar on June 26: Forrester analyst outlines strategy to seize the mobile moment in the new fight for customers
- Published: June 5, 2014
- Please register for the free webinar at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 26 focused on Forrester Research's strategy to seize the moment as the mobile consumer mind shift occurs. Speakers include senior executives from Forrester, Xerox and ExactTarget Marketing Cloud.
- Why "interactive" is not synonymous with "online"
- Published: June 4, 2014
- By Gavin Finn
Just because something is online does not mean that it is interactive. Similarly, an interactive experience does not have to be online.
- Innovation can unchain mobile advertisingís growth
- Published: June 3, 2014
- By Colin Jeavons
Mobile banner ads are almost universally panned for their ineffectiveness. They may be well suited for desktops, but fail to deliver the right handheld experience.
- Tips and tricks for mobile testing: A software testerís roadmap
- Published: June 2, 2014
- By Tatyana Mahlaeva
My goal with this article is to provide some practical advice to keep you from getting lost in the world of mobile testing.
- Mobile marketing with geo-location is not a simple destination
- Published: May 30, 2014
- By Llew Claasen
I was struggling through a cup of horrific Mock-a-Java recently when I came across an article that caused me to spill.
- Challenges of sports audience targeting
- Published: May 28, 2014
- By Ian Foley
Sports advertisers care about reaching the right audience, but many of the current approaches they take to find relevant audiences are ineffective. Digital advertising was meant to address this, but too often, the audience tools used to target consumers are just as broken as the spray-and-pray model of television advertising.
- Renault launches highly targeted mobile campaign targeting electric car enthusiasts
- Published: May 23, 2014
- Renault is raising awareness of its electric car Zoe and driving traffic to local dealerships via a highly targeted mobile ad campaign that looks beyond location to ensure the right consumers are reached.
- Major retailers are missing out on mobile revenue
- Published: May 23, 2014
- By Ezra Siegel
According to Forrester Research, mobile devices generated $50 billion in revenue in 2013 and are forecasted to generate $82 billion in 2014. Consumers using mobile devices spend 86 percent of their time within applications, making apps the clear leader in driving revenue over the mobile Web.
- How luxury brands can maximize mobile marketing
- Published: May 22, 2014
- By Jason Squardo
A study from Forrester Research Inc. showed that 51 percent of luxury shoppers expect retailers to have a mobile site, 49 percent expect a mobile application and 43 percent expect to be able to make purchases on a mobile site or app.
- 5 trends to watch as mobile transforms
- Published: May 21, 2014
- By Jim PorÁarelli
Mobile marketing is at the forefront of some of the biggest transformations that we are seeing across the board. With these changes comes uncertainty, and if we stick to the standard and known ways of doing things, we will fall far behind.