Tag: Mobile advertising
Total Results: 2153Displaying: 81 - 90
- Increasing ad costs reveal marketers’ growing interest in Android: report
- Published: October 12, 2016
- Cost per thousand impressions for ads on the Android platform are showing steady growth year over year before booming 112 percent this past year, indicative of growing interest in the platform, according to a new report from Fiksu DSP.
- How to optimize your monthly retargeting budget
- Published: October 12, 2016
- By Daniel Surmacz
Establishing a proper retargeting plan – whether you are on a strict closed budget or an open monthly spend – for advertising activities via real-time bidding is key.
- Multi-device holiday merchandising: Creating personalized product discovery journeys
- Published: October 11, 2016
- By Pavan Sondur
The key to creating a superior mobile shopping experience begins with the understanding that mobile search matters.
- Brands must not treat Amazon like a traditional retailer
- Published: October 10, 2016
- By Donnie Pacheco
Many brands considering or currently working with the company approach Amazon’s business the exact same way that they do all of their other retailer relationships. Why do they do this if it is no secret that Amazon is so disruptive and different?
- How brands can make their SMS list exclusive
- Published: October 7, 2016
- By Dan Slavin
Whether you are growing an existing SMS marketing list or building one entirely from scratch, use every traditional marketing channel to inform customers of the benefits that opting-in to your text messages can deliver.
- 5 other ways Pokémon Go can make money
- Published: October 6, 2016
- By Mike Gamaroff
It is a triumph – not just for augmented reality, or even mobile in general – but for people who are starting to realize that perhaps social media is not that social when you are conducting your relationships through contrived Instagram filters and status updates.
- Memo to Apple: When delight becomes expectation, loyalty becomes uncertain
- Published: October 3, 2016
- By Robert Passikoff
Every year Apple met, set or exceeded consumers’ expectations for their ideal smartphone. And doing that kept consumers loyal and the brand very profitable. QED. Quod erat demonstrandum. But then the competition reset category expectations.
- The case for reward-based advertising
- Published: September 30, 2016
- By Adam Cohen-Aslatei
You can praise native ads all you want, but it is not a silver bullet. You can say that brands are becoming publishers until you are blue in the face, but the fact is that the vast majority of digital ads are still intrusive, irritating and, increasingly, creepy.
- Digital marketing can generate a lower cost-per-acquisition than offline advertising
- Published: September 28, 2016
- By Gabriel Shaoolian
The luxury market is overly saturated with brands spending copious amounts of money on ads while competing for attention from an incredibly niche audience. In fact, this niche-spending group is one of the smallest consumer groups across all verticals.
- How a mobile-first attitude generates quality leads
- Published: September 27, 2016
- By Anthony Nicalo
The days of cheap or free customer acquisition are over. Google ads are highly competitive, Facebook is pay-to-play, and Instagram ads are here to stay. And now Snapchat has launched an enormous advertising push aimed at increasing its annual revenue from $59 million to $1 billion by the end of 2017.