Tag: Mobile applications
Total Results: 348Displaying: 81 - 90
- Sunwing Vacations looks to enhance mobile marketing efforts via cross-channel initiative
- Published: June 5, 2012
- Sunwing Vacations is looking to drive its cross-channel marketing efforts via a new mobile initiative the company is rolling out nationwide.
- House Beautiful enlists mobile to power Pinterest integration with print magazine
- Published: May 23, 2012
- House Beautiful is enabling readers to pin images directly from its June issue to their Pinterest boards as a way to deepen engagement with readers.
- Facebook ramps up mobile app strategy in face of monetization fears
- Published: May 11, 2012
- While Facebook is making a significant push into mobile with a new app store, the social network giant also issued a warning that the number of users of its apps is growing quicker than the number of ads it is serving, potentially hampering its mobile strategy.
- Nokia Lumia momentum grows with high-profile apps from Rovio, Groupon
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Some would say it has been slow going for the Nokia Lumia but the Windows Phone smartphone appears to be gaining momentum, at least when it comes to attracting big-name mobile application developers to the platform.
- Financial Times shuts off iOS apps: Will others follow?
- Published: May 9, 2012
- The Financial Times recently said it plans to turn off its iPad and iPhone applications for good as the publisher moves to further embrace an HTML5-first strategy.
- Six Flags teams up with Nokia on its only smartphone app this summer
- Published: May 8, 2012
- In anticipation of this year’s theme park season, Six Flags is teaming up with Nokia on a custom mobile application designed to enhance the park experience for Nokia Lumia owners.
- What works: Walmart’s multi-app approach or Target’s catchall app strategy?
- Published: May 7, 2012
- While big brands and retailers have embraced mobile applications as an important strategy for engaging customers, they do not all take the same approach. Some have deemed it best to develop separate apps for different customer segments while others are taking a one-size-fits-all strategy.
- App developers mobilize around privacy issues
- Published: May 3, 2012
- App developers are beginning to mobilize around privacy issues with the hope that they can take meaningful action and preclude the need for regulations which might hamper future growth.
- Google addresses burgeoning apps marketplace with new ad units
- Published: May 2, 2012
- With the mobile application market continuing to grow, Google has introduced new and enhanced ad units to help marketers promote, track and monetize their apps.
- Smart mobile apps for tomorrow’s mobile consumer
- Published: April 30, 2012
When we consider the amount of consumer opportunities on the mobile Web today, another missing feature for mobile shopping is the lack of good advice available to the consumer.