Tag: Mobile behavior
Total Results: 4
- Mobile behavior influenced by age, time of day, other factors: study
- Published: November 29, 2012
- A new report on consumer online and mobile behavior from The Search Agency and Harris Interactive finds that smartphones are most popular with singles, while married folks favor tablets.
- Why your mobile behavior is a magnet for fraud
- Published: November 1, 2011
- By Alisdair Faulkner
Mobile devices are changing the way consumers interact with online retailers. But mobile behavior is proving to be an irresistible target for cyber-criminals.
- Integrate mobile into existing marketing efforts: panelist
- Published: September 29, 2010
- NEW YORK – For mobile to be really powerful, it needs to be integrated into the multichannel mix, complementing traditional marketing channels, according to a panelist at the Mobile Ad Summit.
- Talent crisis looms in mobile advertising and marketing
- Published: August 30, 2010
- While there is no shortage of engineers, it is marketing and commerce managers where mobile is struggling to find qualified talent. Simply migrating an online exec may not cut the mustard.