Total Results: 24Displaying: 1 - 10
- Payvia acquires Mogreet to enable purchases via text messages
- Published: May 20, 2013
- Direct carrier mobile payments provider payvia has acquired mobile messaging firm Mogreet with the goal of creating an end-to-end mobile payments, targeting and engagement platform built on a directly connected carrier platform.
- When is the best time to send a text message?
- Published: March 4, 2013
- By Tracy Kunzi
Along with other best practice in text message marketing, one of the fastest ways to upset mobile database subscribers is to send them messages at the wrong time.
- Vans taps MMS to bolster Valentine’s Day initiatives
- Published: February 1, 2013
- Vans is centering MMS around its new program that gives consumers the option to send their friends and loved ones Valentine's Day cards.
- How to create effective iPhone-targeted SMS campaigns
- Published: December 11, 2012
- While much of the focus on marketing to iPhone users centers around advertising, they are also heavily engaged with SMS campaigns. Using device targeting, marketers can reach iPhone users via SMS with campaigns designed to meet their needs.
- SMS’ biggest achievement is proving that mobile marketing works
- Published: December 3, 2012
- Since the first SMS message was sent 20 years ago, texting has become nearly ubiquitous and is embraced by brands of all shapes and sizes. However, the next two decades may not be as rosy as texting is challenged by sexier smartphone-enabled marketing and the rise of free messaging apps.
- How Verizon’s new data pricing scheme affects mobile marketers
- Published: June 25, 2012
Marketers deploying mobile need to take a look at their existing mobile marketing programs and determine how many of them depend on data to thrive.
- 24pc of MMS views come from iPhone devices: Mogreet
- Published: May 24, 2012
- Apple’s iPhone leads the pack with MMS usage, according to a new report from mobile messaging service Mogreet.
- 3 ways to master a SoLoMoVi campaign
- Published: March 19, 2012
- By James Citron
SoLoMo – the synergy of social, local and mobile technologies – provides marketers with opportunities to initiate powerful and engaging two-way dialogues with consumers.
- Key mobile commerce lessons learned from eTail West
- Published: March 7, 2012
- By Serena Ehrlich
By end of this year, it is estimated that chief marketing officers will spend more money on technology than chief information officers.
- Steve Madden campaign nets 1,300 mobile opt-ins
- Published: October 13, 2011
- Steve Madden netted approximately 1,300 mobile opt-ins from a recent MMS campaign that was part of its strategy to use content-rich messages to help build its mobile CRM strategy.