Tag: Mondelez International
Total Results: 6
- Mondelēz International, Nabisco bring product packages to life via augmented reality
- Published: May 22, 2013
- Mondelēz International and Nabisco's Oreo, Trident and Ritz are betting big on augmented reality this summer as part of Nabisco's sponsorship of the musical group One Direction’s 2013 North American tour.
- Mondelez International exec: Focus on understanding entire customer journey
- Published: May 13, 2013
- NEW YORK – A Mondelez International executive at the MMA Forum 2013 said that being able to understand a consumer's shopping journey will give brands a disruptive competitive advantage in mobile.
- Sour Patch Kids strengthens mobile presence with new pilot effort
- Published: April 29, 2013
- Sour Patch Kids has rolled out a mobile pilot initiative as part of Mondelez International’s Mobile Future program that aims to build brand awareness and engage consumers in a new way.
- Oreo partners with Nokia, takes social messaging to another level with global app
- Published: February 22, 2013
- Mondelez International’s Oreo has rolled out a mobile messaging application exclusive to Nokia's Lumia Windows Phone that is designed to connect consumers through constellations.
- Mondelez International selects 9 start-ups to launch Mobile Futures program
- Published: January 7, 2013
- Mondelez International has selected nine start-ups to participate in its Mobile Futures program and help shape the future of the industry.
- Mondelez International vows to shape mobile industry in 90 days via Mobile Futures initiative
- Published: October 5, 2012
- NEW YORK – A Mondelez International executive at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SM2 conference announced that the company is determined to scale existing innovations via its new Mobile Futures program that aims to collaborate with mobile start-ups.