Total Results: 4
- NewsBeat Social's one-minute videos address social media, news unification
- Published: August 2, 2016
- One-minute news video producer NewsBeat Socialís recent growth is a reflection of social mediaís expanding influence on news production and distribution, as the company only distributes content on social platforms and sees advertising revenue from Coast Products and Intel.
- Dictionary.com revamps mobile site to increase page views
- Published: February 24, 2011
- Dictionary.com revamped its mobile site to provide a seamless user experience for both smartphone and feature phone users.
- Velti files to raise $200M for IPO on NASDAQ
- Published: May 19, 2010
- Mobile marketing and advertising technology provider Velti has filed a registration statement on Form F-1 with the U.S. SEC for a proposed initial public offering of its ordinary shares.
- CNBC Mobile unveils real-time NYSE quotes
- Published: June 27, 2008
- CNBC Mobile is making real-time New York Stock Exchange quotes available to its audience free of charge, with advertising support from energy giant BP.