Total Results: 3
- Mobile ad performance, spend get boost from holiday rush
- Published: November 30, 2012
- As consumers spend more time with their mobile devices this holiday season to shop and research recipe and decorating ideas, advertisers are following suit, increasing their mobile ad spends.
- Facebook ramps up mobile advertising strategy to drive app downloads
- Published: October 19, 2012
- With strong initial results reported for Facebook’s mobile app installs ad unit, the social network is making the ads available to all developers for the first time.
- Facebook’s mobile strategy comes together with new monetization opportunities
- Published: June 21, 2012
- After a month of bad press focusing on Facebook’s struggling mobile strategy and its stock’s poor performance post an initial public offering, there were several developments this week suggesting that while the social media giant may be down, it certainly is not out.