Total Results: 6
- Instagram demonstrates its effectiveness as advertising platform for app installs
- Published: December 10, 2015
- Instagram is proving to be a strong advertising platform to drive mobile application installs, with a click-through rate of 0.8 percent compared to Facebook’s rate of 0.6 percent, according to a new report from Nanigans.
- Are Facebook video ads working for brands?
- Published: January 8, 2014
- Nestlé and Estée Lauder are ramping up their mobile video investments on Facebook, but the verdict is still out on if such initiatives can drive ongoing engagement.
- Retailers skimp on Facebook mobile budgets, missing growing opportunity to drive sales
- Published: October 21, 2013
- While sophisticated retailers are leveraging mobile ads on Facebook to drive in-store traffic or deep link mobile application ads to enable purchases from within an app, on the whole the retail sector lags behind other marketers in targeting the social network’s large mobile user base.
- Mobile ad performance, spend get boost from holiday rush
- Published: November 30, 2012
- As consumers spend more time with their mobile devices this holiday season to shop and research recipe and decorating ideas, advertisers are following suit, increasing their mobile ad spends.
- Facebook ramps up mobile advertising strategy to drive app downloads
- Published: October 19, 2012
- With strong initial results reported for Facebook’s mobile app installs ad unit, the social network is making the ads available to all developers for the first time.
- Facebook’s mobile strategy comes together with new monetization opportunities
- Published: June 21, 2012
- After a month of bad press focusing on Facebook’s struggling mobile strategy and its stock’s poor performance post an initial public offering, there were several developments this week suggesting that while the social media giant may be down, it certainly is not out.