Total Results: 27 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Top 10 mobile advertising campaigns from the first half of 2014
- Published: July 1, 2014
- L’Oreal, Burger King and Nissan are among the brands leading the way so far this year in taking mobile advertising strategy to the next level through enhanced targeting, greater interactivity and native experiences.
- Nissan’s 2015 Micra mobile ad leverages native scrolling for enhanced interactivity
- Published: June 27, 2014
Nissan Canada has joined forces with Juice Mobile and Optimum Media Direction on an interactive advertising unit for Nissan’s 2015 Nissan Micra that blends images, copy, video and animation with native scrolling features to enhance the interactivity.
- Nissan appeals to truck fans’ passion with Facebook-driven design
- Published: June 12, 2014
- Nissan Motor Co. is inviting its Facebook fans to choose the design for a truck that will carry two Wounded Warrior Project Alumni through the Alaskan wilderness this summer in an adventure that will be chronicled on YouTube.
- Toyota taps Vine to highlight children’s imaginations and its own innovativeness
- Published: June 3, 2014
- Toyota tries to boost its positioning as an innovative brand with a Vine campaign that showcases the artwork of children from around the globe addressing the topic of futuristic transportation.
- Nissan boosts interactivity for tablet video ad via hot spots
- Published: April 4, 2014
- In a reflection of how savvy marketers are catering mobile ads to take advantage of the devices’ unique characteristics, Nissan recently leveraged a new tablet ad unit that enables viewers to interact with the brand’s video in-stream via tappable hot spots.
- Nissan combines video, mobile, social for highly-interactive contest
- Published: January 7, 2014
- Nissan is introducing its new 2014 Rogue with a mobile and social adventure that asks fans to “open the briefcase” for a chance at winning one of the new models.
- Nissan chalks up initial iTunes Radio success to targeting
- Published: October 8, 2013
- Nissan claims higher engagement rates with its mobile ads within Apple’s iTunes Radio streaming service because of the ability to target specific groups of consumers.
- Nissan exec: 20pc of digital sales leads come from mobile Web
- Published: January 18, 2013
- NEW YORK – A Nissan executive at Mobile Marketer's Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference said that the company sees one in five digital sales leads coming from mobile.
- Nissan takes multichannel approach with new mobile campaign
- Published: November 6, 2012
- Nissan is using a combination of mobile banner and video advertising, rich media and tablet-specific ads for its new Hispanic campaign.
- Nissan revs up second-screen experience with mobile site
- Published: October 31, 2012
- Nissan is partnering with Sony Playstation's Gran Turismo franchise on a second-screen experience that lets consumers interact with content in real-time through tablets and smartphones.