Total Results: 32 Displaying:
1 - 10
- Nissanís potent mobile pitch mixes native ads, geo-location and customization
- Published: March 4, 2015
- Nissan is driving customized, local car-shopping experiences via a native ad on Huffington Post that makes it easy for readers to build their desired vehicle configuration and get a quote from a nearby dealer.
- Nissanís Red Thumb campaign drives visual, social engagement
- Published: December 23, 2014
- Nissan is asking drivers to refrain from texting while driving in a new campaign with Adam Levine called Red Thumb and is boosting its efforts with promoted ads on Instagram and a hashtag.
- Nissan pushes participation-driven social campaign for Leaf vehicle
- Published: December 4, 2014
- Nissan is garnering audience support for its 2015 Leaf vehicle with a participation-driven social media campaign on Twitter and Instagram and a series of online videos on YouTube.
- Top 10 mobile marketing campaigns of Q3
- Published: October 7, 2014
- Pillsburyís Toaster Strudel, Grolsch beer and Mondelezís Sour Patch Kids were among the brands in the third quarter that shone with their mobile marketing strategies, tapping enhanced targeting, greater interactivity and native experiences.
- Nissan electrifies digital B2B campaign with humor, celebrity tie-in
- Published: August 4, 2014
- Nissan's new digital and social marketing campaign for its rugged commercial vans stars Poison lead singer Bret Michaels and uses humor, making the statement that business-to-business ads do not have to be boring.
- Top 10 mobile advertising campaigns from the first half of 2014
- Published: July 1, 2014
- LíOreal, Burger King and Nissan are among the brands leading the way so far this year in taking mobile advertising strategy to the next level through enhanced targeting, greater interactivity and native experiences.
- Nissanís 2015 Micra mobile ad leverages native scrolling for enhanced interactivity
- Published: June 27, 2014
Nissan Canada has joined forces with Juice Mobile and Optimum Media Direction on an interactive advertising unit for Nissanís 2015 Nissan Micra that blends images, copy, video and animation with native scrolling features to enhance the interactivity.
- Nissan appeals to truck fansí passion with Facebook-driven design
- Published: June 12, 2014
- Nissan Motor Co. is inviting its Facebook fans to choose the design for a truck that will carry two Wounded Warrior Project Alumni through the Alaskan wilderness this summer in an adventure that will be chronicled on YouTube.
- Toyota taps Vine to highlight childrenís imaginations and its own innovativeness
- Published: June 3, 2014
- Toyota tries to boost its positioning as an innovative brand with a Vine campaign that showcases the artwork of children from around the globe addressing the topic of futuristic transportation.
- Nissan boosts interactivity for tablet video ad via hot spots
- Published: April 4, 2014
- In a reflection of how savvy marketers are catering mobile ads to take advantage of the devicesí unique characteristics, Nissan recently leveraged a new tablet ad unit that enables viewers to interact with the brandís video in-stream via tappable hot spots.