Total Results: 4
- Google beats Apple to market with music streaming as iTunes looks outdated
- Published: May 16, 2013
- Google’s new music streaming service is the latest sign that the Apple iTunes model for music is starting to look outdated as users increasingly migrate to cloud-based subscription services such as Spotify.
- Augmented reality vs. QR codes: Which delivers most bang for the buck?
- Published: January 8, 2013
- QR code use skyrocketed last year because of how easily the technology bridges digital and real-world engagements. On the other hand, augmented reality offers a more exciting way for brands to interact with consumers, but may not be the right choice in all cases.
- Is multiscreen viewing making consumers more distracted than engaged?
- Published: June 11, 2012
- Second-screen applications, sound recognition and SMS are just some of the ways that marketers are choosing to interact with consumers. However, with the shift in multiscreen viewing, marketers have to fight for users’ attention more than ever.
- Mobile is a must-have for agencies in 2012
- Published: January 19, 2012
- Many agencies failed to integrate mobile in a meaningful way in 2011, missing an important opportunity to organically build mobile practices. As a result, this year many will be scrambling to react to the growing demand for mobile services from brands which have seen a significant increase in mobile traffic.