Total Results: 9
- Dr Pepper character makes Snapchat debut, harmonizing paid and organic content
- Published: January 12, 2016
- Dr Pepper has brought its college football personality to Snapchat for an immersive campaign, attracting fans in a comedic, millennial-centric mobile push on mobile that balances paid advertising with organic content.
- IPhone 6 Plus users are data-hungry big spenders, a marketer's dream
- Published: February 13, 2015
- With iPhone 6 Plus users displaying much higher-than-average data consumption rates and order values, it is clear they provide an important new targeting opportunity for mobile marketers.
- Super Bowl mobile marketing evolves to be more organic, less integrated
- Published: February 3, 2015
- Major brands continued a trend on Sunday that was also apparent during last year’s Super Bowl game, with little integration between television and mobile marketing efforts.
- Apple’s iOS 8 pushes app interoperability for enhanced experiences
- Published: June 3, 2014
- Apple’s opening day for its annual Worldwide Developer Conference failed to generate the kind of excitement the brand needs but still included some noteworthy enhancements for applications, such as video walk-thrus in the App Store and better interoperability between apps.
- Everything a marketer needs to know about mobile search
- Published: August 26, 2013
- By Matthew Capala
Mastering mobile search can seem like a daunting challenge at times, even for brands with the most established online presence. This is especially the case when mobile is a large part of your customer’s digital lifestyle.
- Google beats Apple to market with music streaming as iTunes looks outdated
- Published: May 16, 2013
- Google’s new music streaming service is the latest sign that the Apple iTunes model for music is starting to look outdated as users increasingly migrate to cloud-based subscription services such as Spotify.
- Augmented reality vs. QR codes: Which delivers most bang for the buck?
- Published: January 8, 2013
- QR code use skyrocketed last year because of how easily the technology bridges digital and real-world engagements. On the other hand, augmented reality offers a more exciting way for brands to interact with consumers, but may not be the right choice in all cases.
- Is multiscreen viewing making consumers more distracted than engaged?
- Published: June 11, 2012
- Second-screen applications, sound recognition and SMS are just some of the ways that marketers are choosing to interact with consumers. However, with the shift in multiscreen viewing, marketers have to fight for users’ attention more than ever.
- Mobile is a must-have for agencies in 2012
- Published: January 19, 2012
- Many agencies failed to integrate mobile in a meaningful way in 2011, missing an important opportunity to organically build mobile practices. As a result, this year many will be scrambling to react to the growing demand for mobile services from brands which have seen a significant increase in mobile traffic.