Total Results: 4
- Google Wallet makes gains against Passbook in mobile loyalty
- Published: November 4, 2013
- As Google Wallet ramps up its efforts in loyalty programs, it is slowly inching towards the ranks of Passbook and giving the Apple alternative to mobile payments a run for its money.
- Why Apple’s Passbook is a bigger must-have for marketers than ever
- Published: September 17, 2013
- Many of the enhancements available in iOS 7 point to how Apple is addressing mobile wallets as enhancing the shopping experience with offers and in-store information rather than by enabling payments, where adoption has been slow.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop achieves 58.7pc Passbook download rate via recent mobile campaign
- Published: March 13, 2013
- Build-A-Bear Workshop recently leveraged Passbook’s location-enabled push notification feature and drove consumers to its stores to claim a promotional offer.
- Apple’s Passbook impact on retailers and brands
- Published: November 13, 2012
- By Tobias Dengel
When the history books and Harvard case studies on iOS6 are written, the innovation that likely will have had the most impact, especially on retailers and brands, will be Passbook.