Total Results: 6
- Metrics give apps a leg-up over mobile Web
- Published: May 15, 2013
- As marketers continue to gauge the success of their mobile applications, being able to pinpoint specific metrics that are working and not working will fuel continued investment in the medium.
- Is it becoming harder to get an app off the ground?
- Published: March 21, 2013
- While the marketplace for mobile applications continues to grow, it is getting harder for app developers to successfully launch an app and build a business thanks, in part, to mobile platforms that are not always hospitable.
- WPP, Nook, Phunware: News briefs
- Published: January 7, 2013
- News briefs - WPP supports mobile strategies on a global scale with Globant deal; Phunware acquires TapIt to create new mobile ad network for apps; Nook ereader, tablets sales were down over the holiday.
- In mobile apps, it is differentiate or die
- Published: July 27, 2011
- As mobile plays a bigger role in both consumers’ lives and brands’ marketing strategies, it is getting more difficult for brands to create a meaningful connection via just another me-too app.
- The correct relationship between apps, mobile Web sites and Web sites
- Published: July 21, 2011
- By Alan S. Knitowski
Going mobile and engaging your audience anywhere and anytime is not about extending an Internet Web site to a mobile Web site and onward to a mobile app.
- Discovery builds MythBusters brand with iPad app
- Published: April 7, 2010
- Discovery Communications, which claims to be the No. 1 nonfiction media company, has launched its MythBusters application for Apple’s iPad to extend the show’s reach.