Tag: Push notifications
Total Results: 39Displaying: 1 - 10
- 3 tips for sending push notifications from native apps
- Published: September 16, 2016
- By Naren Madan
The general consensus among marketers is that push notifications could soon go down the email route in terms of intricacy.
- Getting rich push notifications right in Apple’s iOS 10
- Published: September 15, 2016
- By Guy Horrocks
Of all the new changes announced by Apple this month, none are more impactful for marketers than the availability of rich push notifications, which debuted with iOS 10 this week.
- Hilton injects spontaneity into guests’ stays via beacon-enabled mobile guides
- Published: September 7, 2016
- Hilton is enabling its hotel guests to receive insider tips on resort amenities, places of interest and various activities by leveraging a new in-application Fun Finder travel guide, which uses Wi-Fi, GPS technology and beacons to provide on-site recommendations based on users’ preferences.
- How MapQuest spurred user profile completion with in-app push notifications
- Published: August 29, 2016
- MapQuest leveraged segmentation to incite its application users to add their home and work addresses into their profiles – which typically results in more engagement and brand loyalty – resulting in targeted users being 1000 percent more likely to take action upon receiving a push notification.
- Allrecipes provides contextual content through beacons at grocery stores
- Published: June 8, 2016
- Meredith’s online recipe hub Allrecipes is using beacons to target shoppers at Marc’s grocery stores with recipe ideas at a time when they are likely to be interested in the content.
- Personalizing push notifications can increase open rates up to 800pc: report
- Published: May 20, 2016
- Marketers who blast out push notifications are missing out on an opportunity to encourage engagement, with personalized notifications driving significantly higher results across the 1.5 billion messages analyzed for a new report from Leanplum.
- Beacon-equipped salons to target women during errand downtime
- Published: March 31, 2016
- Beacon messaging is arriving at a number of nail salons thanks to beauty network Gloss Media, allowing brands to target customers with notifications on several applications while they are running errands.
- Esurance embraces mobile-based transactional messages to enhance customer service
- Published: March 31, 2016
- Esurance is using transactional mobile messaging to provide a better customer experience as smartphone-savvy consumers increasingly expect service-based alerts.
- Sending push notifications after dinner a significant missed opportunity: report
- Published: March 3, 2016
- While push notifications are an important way for mobile marketers to drive engagement, 63 percent worldwide are sending messages at the wrong time of day, according to a new report from Leanplum.
- GameStop exec: Magic number of push notifications is two per visit
- Published: January 20, 2016
- NEW YORK – A GameStop executive at the NRF 105th Annual Convention & Expo explained how the retailer values sensors versus GPS technology for in-store activations and limits outreach to two notifications for a more relevant experience with fewer service availability issues.