Tag: Push notifications
Total Results: 29Displaying: 1 - 10
- Better push notifications needed as messaging becomes fundamental to connected devices: Forrester
- Published: September 23, 2015
- With push notifications and in-app messaging expected to be a core product function on any connected object going forward, Forrester Research pinpoints 10 emerging best practices marketers must adopt to ensure strong engagement rates.
- Hidden Valley leaps into beacon marketing for in-store meal inspiration
- Published: September 8, 2015
- In its first foray into proximity marketing, Clorox has launched a mobile-focused fall campaign for its Hidden Valley Ranch and Soy Vay brands that seeks to engage shoppers with quick tips – or hacks – for dinnertime.
- 55pc of millennials find messaging app notifications most useful: report
- Published: August 19, 2015
- With 78 percent of consumers saying that the majority of push notifications are not relevant to them, a new survey from Delvv suggests that the heaviest users – millennials – are being bogged down by excessive, poorly targeted information.
- Redbox’s push notifications account for 20pc of opt-ins
- Published: August 11, 2015
- Movie rental service Redbox has introduced a multitude of notifications through its mobile application to better engage users, with push notifications accounting for 20 percent of its Text Club opt-ins during the first quarter of 2015.
- Marketers size up in-app messaging to retain and monetize customers
- Published: July 24, 2015
- Marketers have been slow to embrace in-app messaging for fear of creating a spam-like experience and because of the priority put on drawing in new users, potentially missing out on a key strategy for boosting and maintaining engagement as a result.
- Best-practice tips for push notifications
- Published: April 7, 2015
- By Stephanie Trunzo
How do we ensure a solid and responsible notification strategy that brings value in signal, not desensitization in noise?
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Wearables set to expand influence of push notifications: Mindshare exec
- Published: January 16, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Mindshare executive at Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2015 conference said the rise in popularity of wearables creates an opportunity for marketers to send targeted and informative push notifications that will form loyal users.
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.