Tag: Push notifications
Total Results: 12Displaying: 1 - 10
- How Facebook, Spotify and CNN are getting push messaging wrong: report
- Published: October 9, 2013
- With the continued popularity of mobile applications, marketers are increasingly leveraging in-app push notifications to drive user engagement. However, many marketers still make basic mistakes when it comes to push messaging and risk important customer relationships, according to new research.
- IBM’s Xtify deal lays groundwork for bigger omnichannel platform play
- Published: October 4, 2013
- IBM’s Xtify acquisition sets the stage for a broader platform addressing mobile engagements along the entire path to purchase and potentially threatens the relevancy of standalone push notification providers.
- Marketers favor in-app messages over push notifications for contextual content
- Published: August 19, 2013
- Push notifications and in-app messaging go hand-in-hand together, but it seems some marketers are relying more heavily on in-app messages these days to tackle some of the limitations from push notifications.
- Amazon’s push notification service needs more than low-ball pricing
- Published: August 15, 2013
- Amazon said this week that it is adding push notifications to its Web services for developers, reflecting the significant growth in the mobile application market and related services.
- 4 use cases for personalized push notifications
- Published: August 13, 2013
- By Mickael Bentz
There are four different use cases for personalized push notifications, each offering a unique opportunity to reach consumers in real-time via their mobile devices.
- Rip Curl drives 23pc increase in app opens with rich media push notifications
- Published: July 15, 2013
- Surfing apparel manufacturer and retailer Rip Curl drove a 23 percent increase in app opens by incorporating rich media push notifications.
- Marketers overwhelmed by mobile messaging options
- Published: May 6, 2013
- Marketers have a staggering number of options when it comes to messaging mobile users – SMS, push notifications, in-application alerts and mobile email – and many are overwhelmed just trying to decide which to use and when.
- Are push notifications abusing their welcome?
- Published: February 15, 2013
- Push notifications help marketers reach consumers with relevant and timely messages. Although the technology can be a powerful customer engagement tool, some feel it has the potential to be more cloying than beneficial.
- How retailers can increase sales with mobile messaging
- Published: December 11, 2012
- By Tim Ritchie
For several years, retailers have struggled to use mobile messaging effectively. It is an enticing proposition – reaching roughly 300 million U.S. consumers on a device that is almost always nearby.
- AccuWeather sends up to 5M push notifications per month
- Published: October 25, 2012
- AccuWeather's push notification program sends up to 5 million severe weather alerts every month. Based on the success of these efforts, the publisher is expanding the program to deliver media-rich content.