Tag: Push notifications
Total Results: 23Displaying: 1 - 10
- How Apple’s iOS 8 changes the game for brands and retailers
- Published: February 9, 2015
- By Greg Weinger
Marketers may have heard about some of the well-publicized features in iOS 8 such as Interactive Notifications and widgets, but there are lesser-known behavioral changes in the new operating system that could have a profound effect on the end-user’s experience.
- Wearables set to expand influence of push notifications: Mindshare exec
- Published: January 16, 2015
- NEW YORK – A Mindshare executive at Mobile Marketer’s Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2015 conference said the rise in popularity of wearables creates an opportunity for marketers to send targeted and informative push notifications that will form loyal users.
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.
- 8 ways that iOS 8 will change mobile engagement
- Published: September 11, 2014
- By Brent Hieggelke
Nothing since Apple’s introduction of push notifications in 2009 is as significant to mobile engagement as its support for interactive notifications and widgets in iOS 8.
- A+E Networks sees 200pc increase in push notification engagement with targeting
- Published: September 3, 2014
- Media company A+E has been testing targeted push notifications for a number of its mobile applications and has seen a 200 percent increase in user engagement with the messages as a result.
- How does push compare to email?
- Published: August 22, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
Here are some important distinctions between email and push to ensure that you are providing the most useful, relevant content to them across both channels.
- Information overload: The psychology of being connected 24/7
- Published: August 6, 2014
- By Adam Marchick
When everyone has access to constant streams of status updates, news reports, memes and videos, do our brains change the way we filter information? How receptive are we throughout the day? When do we suffer from disinterest or fatigue?
- Location-based, relevant push notifications will reign this holiday season
- Published: July 17, 2014
- Push notifications can either be incredibly helpful or terribly annoying for shoppers, but emerging best-practices from the still relatively new messaging strategy suggest location and relevancy will help some notifications stand above the rest during the upcoming holiday season.
- Message Systems exec: Message fatigue is a growing problem triggered by mobile
- Published: April 25, 2014
- A Message Systems executive speaking during a Mobile Marketer webinar yesterday said that message fatigue is a growing problem as marketers increasingly bombard consumers with the same message across multiple channels.
- Oscar Mayer taps iBeacons, geo-targeting to boost shopper marketing
- Published: April 8, 2014
- Mobile is giving the shopper marketing program for Kraft Foods’ Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh brand a boost via geo-targeting, in-store ads and iBeacon-delivered mobile alerts as part of a campaign to support several new Deli Fresh flavors.