Tag: Push notifications
Total Results: 6
- Marketers overwhelmed by mobile messaging options
- Published: May 6, 2013
- Marketers have a staggering number of options when it comes to messaging mobile users – SMS, push notifications, in-application alerts and mobile email – and many are overwhelmed just trying to decide which to use and when.
- Are push notifications abusing their welcome?
- Published: February 15, 2013
- Push notifications help marketers reach consumers with relevant and timely messages. Although the technology can be a powerful customer engagement tool, some feel it has the potential to be more cloying than beneficial.
- How retailers can increase sales with mobile messaging
- Published: December 11, 2012
- By Tim Ritchie
For several years, retailers have struggled to use mobile messaging effectively. It is an enticing proposition – reaching roughly 300 million U.S. consumers on a device that is almost always nearby.
- AccuWeather sends up to 5M push notifications per month
- Published: October 25, 2012
- AccuWeather's push notification program sends up to 5 million severe weather alerts every month. Based on the success of these efforts, the publisher is expanding the program to deliver media-rich content.
- Smart push notifications make for smarter mobile marketing
- Published: June 20, 2012
Ignore all that advice about minding your manners. Businesses that avoid getting pushy do so at their own peril.
- FUBU’s Coogi claims 10pc of sales come from mobile
- Published: March 31, 2011
- An executive at FUBU’s Coogi said that his company is currently focusing on making the handheld experience more satisfying for customers, since 20 percent of its online traffic comes from mobile and 10 percent of sales come from the medium as well.