Tag: Rachel Pasqua
Total Results: 9
- MEC exec: Location in mobile content still an untapped opportunity
- Published: May 7, 2014
- NEW YORK – An MEC executive at the 2014 MMA Forum said that while location’s role will only grow in terms of mobile advertising, there are still significant opportunities to include location in mobile content.
- Maximize reach with mobile Web sites
- Published: January 16, 2013
- By Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin
The increasingly common accepted wisdom is that your .com site should be your first concern when getting started with mobile and should almost always come before developing an app.
- Hyperlocal ads are linchpin to holiday mobile search success
- Published: November 30, 2012
- Consumers are undoubtedly using their mobile devices more this holiday season to search. The trick for marketers though, is using the medium to drive repeat traffic.
- Personalization is core to the future of mobile search
- Published: September 20, 2012
- As consumers increasingly use their smartphones and tablets as a primary device for searching, a combination of social media and location can be used to influence keywords and ultimately make for a more tailored and personalized mobile search experience.
- Beam embraces mobile search to drive visibility, engagement
- Published: June 5, 2012
- Beam Inc. has signed iCrossing as its search media agency of record, tasking the firm with helping the company's liquor brands tap mobile to develop closer relationships with consumers.
- Mobile is a must-have for agencies in 2012
- Published: January 19, 2012
- Many agencies failed to integrate mobile in a meaningful way in 2011, missing an important opportunity to organically build mobile practices. As a result, this year many will be scrambling to react to the growing demand for mobile services from brands which have seen a significant increase in mobile traffic.
- Growth in mobile search influencing desktop strategy
- Published: June 21, 2011
- The growth in mobile search is forcing marketers to be more precise in their SEM messaging for both mobile and desktop.
- ICrossing launches social media monitoring app
- Published: October 14, 2009
- For marketers keeping track of campaigns and brands, iCrossing has created Say What, an iPhone application to monitor social media sites.
- How will Microsoft-Yahoo deal affect mobile?
- Published: July 30, 2009
- Yahoo and Microsoft claim that their deal will be a game-changer for Web search and will drive innovation. But mobile seems to have gotten only a cursory nod from the alliance.