Tag: Rachel Pasqua
Total Results: 11Displaying: 1 - 10
- Shift to cashless commerce: Creating a digital payments roadmap
- Published: February 9, 2017
- By Rachel Pasqua
Widespread adoption of digital payments is simply a matter of time, as baby boomers and the older silent generation age out of the active consumer population and Gen Z moves in. For these post-millennial consumers who have come of age in a mobile-first world, cash and credit will be a quaint notion.
- Deluge of agency reviews suggests big jump for mobile budgets in 2016
- Published: June 24, 2015
- A remarkable number of big brands are reviewing their media agency relationships in 2015, with the partnerships they choose likely to reflect mobile’s growing role as a must-have core strategy while laying the groundwork for a big boost to mobile ad budgets in 2016.
- MEC exec: Location in mobile content still an untapped opportunity
- Published: May 7, 2014
- NEW YORK – An MEC executive at the 2014 MMA Forum said that while location’s role will only grow in terms of mobile advertising, there are still significant opportunities to include location in mobile content.
- Maximize reach with mobile Web sites
- Published: January 16, 2013
- By Rachel Pasqua and Noah Elkin
The increasingly common accepted wisdom is that your .com site should be your first concern when getting started with mobile and should almost always come before developing an app.
- Hyperlocal ads are linchpin to holiday mobile search success
- Published: November 30, 2012
- Consumers are undoubtedly using their mobile devices more this holiday season to search. The trick for marketers though, is using the medium to drive repeat traffic.
- Personalization is core to the future of mobile search
- Published: September 20, 2012
- As consumers increasingly use their smartphones and tablets as a primary device for searching, a combination of social media and location can be used to influence keywords and ultimately make for a more tailored and personalized mobile search experience.
- Beam embraces mobile search to drive visibility, engagement
- Published: June 5, 2012
- Beam Inc. has signed iCrossing as its search media agency of record, tasking the firm with helping the company's liquor brands tap mobile to develop closer relationships with consumers.
- Mobile is a must-have for agencies in 2012
- Published: January 19, 2012
- Many agencies failed to integrate mobile in a meaningful way in 2011, missing an important opportunity to organically build mobile practices. As a result, this year many will be scrambling to react to the growing demand for mobile services from brands which have seen a significant increase in mobile traffic.
- Growth in mobile search influencing desktop strategy
- Published: June 21, 2011
- The growth in mobile search is forcing marketers to be more precise in their SEM messaging for both mobile and desktop.
- ICrossing launches social media monitoring app
- Published: October 14, 2009
- For marketers keeping track of campaigns and brands, iCrossing has created Say What, an iPhone application to monitor social media sites.