Total Results: 8
- Why mobile retargeting on Twitter is better than on Facebook or Google
- Published: December 7, 2013
- While mobile retargeting was already picking up steam, Twitter’s entry with a cross-channel strategy addressing the challenges in using Web cookies for mobile tracking could attract more dollars to from brands.
- Powering ad campaigns across devices
- Published: October 8, 2013
- By Kamal Kaur
The advertising industry has been closely watching the growth of mobile as a platform and eyeing innovations that will solidify its position as the ad delivery platform of choice.
- Popchips leverages digital stickers to insert brand into photo-sharing opportunities
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Snack brand Popchips is driving brand awareness by enabling users to place a digital sticker in photos shared on various mobile social applications.
- Is Yahoo, Tumblr deal the blind leading the blind in mobile advertising?
- Published: May 21, 2013
- It is no secret that Yahoo needs some mobile mojo. While yesterday’s $1.1 billion deal for Tumblr comes with a good-sized audience of smartphone and tablet users, the microblogging site’s mobile advertising know-how may be just as thin as Yahoo’s.
- Mobile social advertising makes quantum leap forward
- Published: April 22, 2013
- Facebook is not the only social media site moving aggressively to improve its mobile advertising offerings. Twitter and LinkedIn also recently took steps to move mobile social advertising forward with better targeting and business-to-business offerings.
- Hashtag targeting comes of age, driving mobile marketing opportunities: report
- Published: March 28, 2013
- The use of hashtags is popular with social media users, many of whom are engaging with the content categorization tool via their mobile devices and are open to marketing campaigns built around hashtags, according to a new report from RadiumOne.
- What publishers can do to ride the mobile ad wave
- Published: February 4, 2013
- By Jason Fuentes
Digital publishers reliant on online advertising revenue last year were suddenly dealt with a brand new form of supply to figure out and monetize immediately, or face a slow death at the expense of mobile's rapid growth.
- 18-34 demographic very receptive to mobile ads, sharing offers: report
- Published: November 9, 2012
- Mobile users between the ages of 18 to 34 years old are strongly receptive to mobile ads, with 47 percent having clicked on a mobile ad in the past three months, according to a new report from RadiumOne.