Total Results: 12Displaying: 1 - 10
- Mobile Minutes: Rovio, RadiumOne, Alibaba, the “shelfie”
- Published: April 29, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Angry Birds publisher Rovio reveals its growth stalled in 2013; RadiumOne CEO ousted after plea in domestic violence case; Alibaba, Yunfeng agree to buy $1.22 billion stake in Youku Tudou; The rise of the 'shelfie': Instagram's next craze.
- Macy’s American Rag supports musical content outreach with hashtags, Instagram
- Published: February 21, 2014
- Macy’s private label clothing brand American Rag has launched a new music-driven program that includes hashtags, Facebook and Instagram activations for community-building and increasing brand awareness.
- Microsoft's Foursquare deal makes sense but scale still an issue
- Published: February 7, 2014
- Microsoft’s deal with Foursquare does not push location services forward significantly, but it does point to how such offerings are increasingly table stakes in the mobile space.
- Location-based advertising bridges online and physical retail
- Published: January 9, 2014
- By Kamal Kaur
Mobile as a platform has inherent advantages such as geo-location capabilities that can offer advertisers valuable insight into shopping habits and consumer behavior, data that can be used to fuel future campaigns.
- Why mobile retargeting on Twitter is better than on Facebook or Google
- Published: December 7, 2013
- While mobile retargeting was already picking up steam, Twitter’s entry with a cross-channel strategy addressing the challenges in using Web cookies for mobile tracking could attract more dollars to from brands.
- Powering ad campaigns across devices
- Published: October 8, 2013
- By Kamal Kaur
The advertising industry has been closely watching the growth of mobile as a platform and eyeing innovations that will solidify its position as the ad delivery platform of choice.
- Popchips leverages digital stickers to insert brand into photo-sharing opportunities
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Snack brand Popchips is driving brand awareness by enabling users to place a digital sticker in photos shared on various mobile social applications.
- Is Yahoo, Tumblr deal the blind leading the blind in mobile advertising?
- Published: May 21, 2013
- It is no secret that Yahoo needs some mobile mojo. While yesterday’s $1.1 billion deal for Tumblr comes with a good-sized audience of smartphone and tablet users, the microblogging site’s mobile advertising know-how may be just as thin as Yahoo’s.
- Mobile social advertising makes quantum leap forward
- Published: April 22, 2013
- Facebook is not the only social media site moving aggressively to improve its mobile advertising offerings. Twitter and LinkedIn also recently took steps to move mobile social advertising forward with better targeting and business-to-business offerings.
- Hashtag targeting comes of age, driving mobile marketing opportunities: report
- Published: March 28, 2013
- The use of hashtags is popular with social media users, many of whom are engaging with the content categorization tool via their mobile devices and are open to marketing campaigns built around hashtags, according to a new report from RadiumOne.