Total Results: 14Displaying: 1 - 10
- Deluge of agency reviews suggests big jump for mobile budgets in 2016
- Published: June 24, 2015
- A remarkable number of big brands are reviewing their media agency relationships in 2015, with the partnerships they choose likely to reflect mobile’s growing role as a must-have core strategy while laying the groundwork for a big boost to mobile ad budgets in 2016.
- Dark social's popularity reflects interest in real-time sharing: report
- Published: December 2, 2014
- United States consumers share twice as often on so-called dark social channels as they do on Facebook, Twitter or other well-tracked mobile sources, according to a study released by RadiumOne.
- Mobile Minutes: Rovio, RadiumOne, Alibaba, the “shelfie”
- Published: April 29, 2014
- Today in mobile marketing - Angry Birds publisher Rovio reveals its growth stalled in 2013; RadiumOne CEO ousted after plea in domestic violence case; Alibaba, Yunfeng agree to buy $1.22 billion stake in Youku Tudou; The rise of the 'shelfie': Instagram's next craze.
- Macy’s American Rag supports musical content outreach with hashtags, Instagram
- Published: February 21, 2014
- Macy’s private label clothing brand American Rag has launched a new music-driven program that includes hashtags, Facebook and Instagram activations for community-building and increasing brand awareness.
- Microsoft's Foursquare deal makes sense but scale still an issue
- Published: February 7, 2014
- Microsoft’s deal with Foursquare does not push location services forward significantly, but it does point to how such offerings are increasingly table stakes in the mobile space.
- Location-based advertising bridges online and physical retail
- Published: January 9, 2014
- By Kamal Kaur
Mobile as a platform has inherent advantages such as geo-location capabilities that can offer advertisers valuable insight into shopping habits and consumer behavior, data that can be used to fuel future campaigns.
- Why mobile retargeting on Twitter is better than on Facebook or Google
- Published: December 7, 2013
- While mobile retargeting was already picking up steam, Twitter’s entry with a cross-channel strategy addressing the challenges in using Web cookies for mobile tracking could attract more dollars to from brands.
- Powering ad campaigns across devices
- Published: October 8, 2013
- By Kamal Kaur
The advertising industry has been closely watching the growth of mobile as a platform and eyeing innovations that will solidify its position as the ad delivery platform of choice.
- Popchips leverages digital stickers to insert brand into photo-sharing opportunities
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Snack brand Popchips is driving brand awareness by enabling users to place a digital sticker in photos shared on various mobile social applications.
- Is Yahoo, Tumblr deal the blind leading the blind in mobile advertising?
- Published: May 21, 2013
- It is no secret that Yahoo needs some mobile mojo. While yesterday’s $1.1 billion deal for Tumblr comes with a good-sized audience of smartphone and tablet users, the microblogging site’s mobile advertising know-how may be just as thin as Yahoo’s.