Tag: Ryan Griffin
Total Results: 3
- Does context always trump content in mobile?
- Published: February 22, 2013
- As marketing becomes more personalized and relevant, there is an ongoing debate in mobile about the role of context compared to content. However, instead of comparing the two, the trick is balancing both.
- App sponsorships growing on strong results for brands
- Published: July 30, 2012
- Sponsoring a mobile application offers brands a more integrated presence than in-app ads, with sponsorships often translating to stronger results. More marketers are eyeing app sponsorships as key part of their mobile marketing strategy, a trend that is likely to continue to grow as consumers increase their use of apps.
- Is creative in mobile marketing an art or a science?
- Published: April 4, 2012
- Mobile provides unprecedented capabilities to harness the science of marketing to build, execute and test targeted messaging strategies. But while data is key to effective mobile marketing, without eye-catching creative a campaign may still fail to grab a user’s attention.