Total Results: 6
- Will government surveillance kill the cloud?
- Published: June 24, 2013
- Revelations that United States government surveillance reaches farther than previously believed and that technology companies are involved threatens to upend cloud computing.
- Apple iOS takes back seat to Windows in responsiveness to brand messaging: report
- Published: June 10, 2013
- Mobile users on Windows are more responsive than Apple or Android users, according to a new analysis of more than one billion mobile messaging transactions for retail and gaming brands.
- 6 tips for improving mobile customer experience
- Published: May 17, 2013
- By Ian Truscott
Gartner predicts that in 2013 mobile devices will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide. What can marketers do to prepare for the mobile shift?
- Are brands delivering on promise of contextually relevant mobile experiences?
- Published: December 18, 2012
- The ability to deliver contextually relevant experiences is one of mobile’s big promises for marketers. While many experiences have not lived up to these promises, there are signs that 2013 could see a significant jump forward.
- With mobile, brands should reengineer thinking around customer experiences
- Published: November 1, 2012
- By Lou Casal
According to Pew Research, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone and 18 percent have a tablet computer. This has a significant impact on how marketers interact with their audiences.
- What you don’t know about mobile marketing will kill you
- Published: June 16, 2011
- By Robert Carroll
How can we increase the chances of genius and separate the mobile hype from the very real need to engage our current and potential customers wherever and whenever they choose?