Tag: SIM Partners
Total Results: 6
- 4 ways to optimize for Apple’s Siri search
- Published: January 15, 2013
- By Jon Schepke
Searchers have been slow to fully use Apple's Siri, with only 11 percent choosing to use Siri for a search on their mobile device, instead turning to applications and mobile browsers.
- New ambient social apps enable brands to proactively connect with those nearby
- Published: June 1, 2012
A new wave of location-based applications has arrived on the scene to cheers of being the “next big thing” by the tech community while instilling fear in others.
- Illinois Department of Tourism builds on mobile strategy via Android app
- Published: October 17, 2011
- The Illinois Department of Tourism has expanded its mobile strategy with an Android application after releasing an iPhone app two months ago.
- Illinois Department of Tourism offers travelers information via mobile app
- Published: August 15, 2011
- The Illinois Office of Tourism is helping travelers find their way around via an iPhone application that serves as a resource tool.
- Opera launches Open Mobile Ad Exchange - News briefs
- Published: October 6, 2010
- Opera launches Open Mobile Ad Exchange; Mattel, Ogmento tap Qualcomm’s new augmented reality SDK; Millennial Media, Dictionary.com and "Virginia Is for Lovers."
- Virginia's Fairfax County promotes tourism via iPhone app
- Published: August 16, 2010
- Virginia’s Fairfax County is promoting tourism and local business with a new iPhone application.