Tag: SIM Partners
Total Results: 10
- Twitter covets Facebook-like scale: Can it succeed?
- Published: February 6, 2014
- The key takeaway message from Twitter’s first earnings conference call yesterday was clear: The social network wants to build a broader, more frequent user base and will invest accordingly to try to make this happen.
- Esurance sees social boom with post-Super Bowl contest
- Published: February 4, 2014
- After the Super Bowl, Esurance launched a Twitter contest with the help of John Krasinski to highlight the company’s commitment to saving consumers time and money, and since then the social media response has exploded.
- Can Facebook’s news app bring something new to the table?
- Published: January 31, 2014
- Facebook has just released a mobile news application called Paper, and while news apps have typically struggled to catch on with consumers, the social media giant might have the power and sway to take over the mobile news world.
- How Facebook is transforming the mobile advertising landscape
- Published: January 30, 2014
- For the first time, more than 50 percent of Facebook's revenue is coming from mobile advertising in a reflection not only of how quickly it has transformed into a mobile powerhouse, but also of how the social giant is transforming the advertising landscape.
- 4 ways to optimize for Apple’s Siri search
- Published: January 15, 2013
- By Jon Schepke
Searchers have been slow to fully use Apple's Siri, with only 11 percent choosing to use Siri for a search on their mobile device, instead turning to applications and mobile browsers.
- New ambient social apps enable brands to proactively connect with those nearby
- Published: June 1, 2012
A new wave of location-based applications has arrived on the scene to cheers of being the “next big thing” by the tech community while instilling fear in others.
- Illinois Department of Tourism builds on mobile strategy via Android app
- Published: October 17, 2011
- The Illinois Department of Tourism has expanded its mobile strategy with an Android application after releasing an iPhone app two months ago.
- Illinois Department of Tourism offers travelers information via mobile app
- Published: August 15, 2011
- The Illinois Office of Tourism is helping travelers find their way around via an iPhone application that serves as a resource tool.
- Opera launches Open Mobile Ad Exchange - News briefs
- Published: October 6, 2010
- Opera launches Open Mobile Ad Exchange; Mattel, Ogmento tap Qualcomm’s new augmented reality SDK; Millennial Media, Dictionary.com and "Virginia Is for Lovers."
- Virginia's Fairfax County promotes tourism via iPhone app
- Published: August 16, 2010
- Virginia’s Fairfax County is promoting tourism and local business with a new iPhone application.