Total Results: 661Displaying: 1 - 10
- GapKids proves SMS’ potency by linking customers with Ellen DeGeneres
- Published: August 19, 2015
- GapKids is leveraging a partnership with comedian Ellen DeGeneres and her lifestyle brand, ED, to enable consumers to send a text to receive encouraging messages from the talk show host, highlighting the potency of SMS campaigns among younger consumers.
- Why your business should not opt-out of SMS marketing
- Published: August 7, 2015
- By Brittany Bentz
The rules and regulations for a text message marketing campaign are confusing. Trust me, I know. There are a lot of guidelines to follow and they are constantly evolving.
- Elephant Bar drives 30pc of loyalty members into a location via geofencing
- Published: July 15, 2015
- Restaurant chain Elephant Bar’s recent mobile campaigns have seen 30 percent of its rewards members visit a bricks-and-mortar location on the day they were targeted by a geofenced SMS message, proving the strategy's potential.
- HBO taps into Game of Thrones' immense fan base through SMS
- Published: June 13, 2015
- HBO is building hype around its fantasy series Game of Thrones by leveraging SMS to reach its cult-like following.
- Sen. Ted Cruz stumps for SMS role in election campaigning
- Published: March 25, 2015
- Sen. Ted Cruz turned to SMS messaging to mobilize voters and raise money as he kicked off his 2016 run for president, reflecting politicians’ growing awareness of the necessity of including a mobile program in campaigning today.
- Siloed messaging strategies restrict mobile’s potential: report
- Published: February 26, 2015
- In a reflection of the disjointed approach businesses are taking with mobile messaging, 62 percent have more than one messaging platform deployed while 78.5 percent have more than one of the same use cases active across different departments, according to a new report from OpenMarket and International Data Corp.
- Nickelodeon underscores importance of kindergarten prep via texting program
- Published: February 9, 2015
- Nickelodeon is helping parents get their preschoolers ready for kindergarten by way of a text program that offers weekly educational activities and tips to challenge children, proving that SMS is still a viable option for reaching older demographics.
- Hipcricket files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in a reflection of SMS troubles
- Published: January 22, 2015
- Hipcricket has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and is seeking court approval to sell assets to Sito Mobile Ltd. for $4.5 million.
- TCPA compliance remains a headache for marketers
- Published: January 22, 2015
- By Marc S. Roth
While seemingly easy, developing an effective mobile strategy is not without peril. Companies that have attempted to do so without following the rules – which will never be mistaken for a model of clarity – can attest to the pain and costs that result from such efforts.
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.