Total Results: 643Displaying: 1 - 10
- Wet Seal fires up text messaging with rich media to better engage teens
- Published: July 25, 2014
- Wet Seal is elevating its mobile messaging strategy with rich media, including images, video and social links, to meet the increasingly sophisticated mobile needs of its target audience.
- When to use push notifications versus SMS messaging
- Published: July 24, 2014
- By Sean Gera
Businesses are still learning and discovering new ways to use SMS mass texting and push notifications as consumer engagement forces. Each technology possesses its own strengths and it is important to understand what those are when creating a mobile marketing strategy.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- Better calls-to-action, content propel next-generation SMS segmentation
- Published: May 27, 2014
- With some brands now amassing a sizable SMS database, marketers need to put in more marketing muscle and churn out content that is segmented towards specific groups to keep the momentum going around mobile messaging.
- Webinar on April 24: How brands must avoid message fatigue across email, SMS and push
- Published: March 25, 2014
- BIA/Kelsey analyst Michael Boland will lead a discussion on how brands must avoid creating message fatigue with the numerous emails, texts and push alerts overwhelming consumers. Registration is now open for this free, hour-long webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 24.
- Mobile for nonprofits: Ten tips to compete in a corporate world
- Published: March 6, 2014
- By R.J. Talyor
As mobile now accounts for one out of every three digital media consumption minutes, the challenge for nonprofits is not just to “go mobile,” but to connect with people in new ways on mobile devices.
- Chipotle boosts SMS database to debut original video series
- Published: February 20, 2014
- Chipotle is coordinating the launch of a new original video series with a mobile sweepstakes that leverages SMS to keep viewers tuned in.
- Pepsi anchors Oscars promotion with SMS
- Published: January 23, 2014
- Pepsi continues to rely on mobile to activate its paper products with a new SMS-triggered sweepstakes that gives fans a chance to win a trip to celebrate the upcoming 86th Academy Awards show.
- Geico taps Reader’s Digest SMS program to mobilize print ads
- Published: January 22, 2014
- Advertisers such as Geico, Nature’s Bounty and others are taking advantage of a new SMS program from Reader’s Digest, enabling readers of the print magazine to respond to advertisers’ offers from their mobile phones.
- Making SMS a fashionable option for brands
- Published: January 3, 2014
- By Eric Lazar
SMS can be the boring three-pack of cotton knee-highs, plopped loosely in an indistinguishable bin which people barely take notice.