Total Results: 657Displaying: 1 - 10
- Sen. Ted Cruz stumps for SMS role in election campaigning
- Published: March 25, 2015
- Sen. Ted Cruz turned to SMS messaging to mobilize voters and raise money as he kicked off his 2016 run for president, reflecting politicians’ growing awareness of the necessity of including a mobile program in campaigning today.
- Siloed messaging strategies restrict mobile’s potential: report
- Published: February 26, 2015
- In a reflection of the disjointed approach businesses are taking with mobile messaging, 62 percent have more than one messaging platform deployed while 78.5 percent have more than one of the same use cases active across different departments, according to a new report from OpenMarket and International Data Corp.
- Nickelodeon underscores importance of kindergarten prep via texting program
- Published: February 9, 2015
- Nickelodeon is helping parents get their preschoolers ready for kindergarten by way of a text program that offers weekly educational activities and tips to challenge children, proving that SMS is still a viable option for reaching older demographics.
- Hipcricket files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in a reflection of SMS troubles
- Published: January 22, 2015
- Hipcricket has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and is seeking court approval to sell assets to Sito Mobile Ltd. for $4.5 million.
- TCPA compliance remains a headache for marketers
- Published: January 22, 2015
- By Marc S. Roth
While seemingly easy, developing an effective mobile strategy is not without peril. Companies that have attempted to do so without following the rules – which will never be mistaken for a model of clarity – can attest to the pain and costs that result from such efforts.
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.
- Beacons will under-deliver – here’s why
- Published: December 30, 2014
- By Matt Ramerman
Location is a key to your 2015 marketing success. But beacons will take you down the wrong road.
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue ups guest communication with SMS strategy
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Seattle’s Hyatt Regency Bellevue hotel is attempting to raise communication efforts between staff and guests by leveraging a two-way SMS cloud-based solution that is also set to save the hotel thousands of dollars each year.
- Humane Society finds text-to-give, social are a perfect match
- Published: October 24, 2014
- WASHINGTON – The Humane Society mobile communications manager speaking at the Mobile Giving Forum talked about the important role that social media is playing in the nonprofit’s mobile giving program.
- Cabela’s segmented SMS program gains 6pc weekly
- Published: October 8, 2014
- LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ – A Cabela’s executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014 said that segmentation has driven exponential growth of its SMS program, which sees 71 percent of sign-ups take place in store.