Total Results: 654Displaying: 91 - 100
- SMS bridges online and offline worlds
- Published: June 29, 2012
Sometimes it seems as though the online world and the real world are two separate places and two separate states of mind.
- Paramount Pictures targets movie-goers with SMS campaign
- Published: June 25, 2012
- Paramount Pictures is driving engagement for its upcoming “Katy Perry, Part of Me 3D” film via a new SMS campaign that updates fans with news and exclusive content.
- Short codes are a scam, and SMS marketing is dying. Is there hope?
- Published: June 18, 2012
Think about it: what other industry or company do you know of that charges you for service every month but you cannot start using the service for four months?
- Hooters beefs up mobile efforts with incentivized SMS campaign
- Published: June 8, 2012
- Restaurant chain Hooters of America is building up its mobile database with a new SMS campaign that offers consumers a chance to win a trip to the destination of their choice.
- Sunwing Vacations looks to enhance mobile marketing efforts via cross-channel initiative
- Published: June 5, 2012
- Sunwing Vacations is looking to drive its cross-channel marketing efforts via a new mobile initiative the company is rolling out nationwide.
- San Diego Chargers tackle fan engagement with pumped-up SMS strategy
- Published: May 30, 2012
- The San Diego Chargers team is revamping its mobile messaging strategy with the goal of making it more interactive and enhancing the overall fan experience.
- Coca-Cola exec claims mobile underpins entire Olympic Games strategy
- Published: May 21, 2012
- In its largest digital campaign ever, Coca-Cola leverages music to target teenagers and bring them closer to the Olympic Games, with mobile playing a key role.
- Self magazine SMS-based diet program a win among users
- Published: May 21, 2012
- Conde Nast’s Self magazine launched its SMS-based diet program last year and is seeing more than 80 percent of users say the initiative is helping them stay on track with their diet and fitness regimen.
- National Cancer Institute taps SMS to urge teens to quit smoking
- Published: May 18, 2012
- The National Cancer Institute is enlisting SMS for a far-reaching program targeting teens and young adults with messages designed to help them quit smoking.
- Brand Watch: Analyzing Starbucks' mobile blueprint
- Published: May 17, 2012
- Starbucks is one of the very few companies that has a well thought-out 360-degree mobile strategy, and while others are simply following the footsteps of their competitors, the coffee giant has taken strides to always stay one step ahead.