Total Results: 647Displaying: 91 - 100
- Self magazine SMS-based diet program a win among users
- Published: May 21, 2012
- Conde Nast’s Self magazine launched its SMS-based diet program last year and is seeing more than 80 percent of users say the initiative is helping them stay on track with their diet and fitness regimen.
- National Cancer Institute taps SMS to urge teens to quit smoking
- Published: May 18, 2012
- The National Cancer Institute is enlisting SMS for a far-reaching program targeting teens and young adults with messages designed to help them quit smoking.
- Brand Watch: Analyzing Starbucks' mobile blueprint
- Published: May 17, 2012
- Starbucks is one of the very few companies that has a well thought-out 360-degree mobile strategy, and while others are simply following the footsteps of their competitors, the coffee giant has taken strides to always stay one step ahead.
- Personalizing your SMS text marketing campaign
- Published: May 17, 2012
Matthew R. Lesher
Text messaging has replaced the phone call as the preferred method of communication. In fact, in 2012, wireless carriers are likely to handle more text messages than mobile phone call minutes.
- Sunkist ramps up mobile CRM efforts to build stronger brand engagment
- Published: May 16, 2012
- Fresh fruit brand Sunkist Growers has tapped Hipcricket to power its mobile strategy as the brand continues to focus on mobile point-of-purchase campaigns and building a database of opted-in consumers.
- Jawa pays $2M-plus to settle premium SMS suit
- Published: May 15, 2012
- Mobile firm Jawa and related entities have settled a lawsuit centered on premium SMS charges and brought by the State of Texas last year. As a result, the companies must pay $2 million, repay customers for unauthorized charges and submit to random audits.
- Use of long codes in US has consequences, says OpenMarket exec
- Published: May 7, 2012
- Jay Emmet, general manager of Amdocs’ OpenMarket, is cautioning heavily against the use of long codes in the United States.
- Starbucks relies on SMS to help promote Frappuccino Happy Hour
- Published: May 4, 2012
- Starbucks is letting coffee lovers know about its upcoming Frappuccino Happy Hour via an SMS initiative that sends out daily reminders to consumers.
- Top 10 SMS campaigns of Q1
- Published: April 20, 2012
- Arguably, SMS is one of the best channels out there that helps marketers reach consumers no matter if they have a smartphone or feature phone and brands such as Starbucks, Coca-Cola and General Mills have all increased their databases by implementing the medium into their overall strategies.
- Hunger Games iPad ad units deliver 5pc click-through rate
- Published: April 19, 2012
- Lionsgate tapped mobile marketing to build excitement with a younger audience before and after the recent release its new film "The Hunger Games," resulting in record-breaking mobile ticket sales.