Total Results: 678Displaying: 91 - 100
- Use personalized app engagement to win customer loyalty
- Published: October 17, 2012
- By Dave Sikora
Mobile technology has carved a path from retailer directly to consumers, and has given the industry a viable way to communicate with their best customers at the most opportune time.
- 13 days with a feature phone
- Published: October 10, 2012
- By Joshua Malin
I lost my iPhone on Saturday, Sept. 8 getting out of a yellow New York cab, stretching out over a puddle.
- 45pc of smartphone owners use OTT messaging apps: report
- Published: October 9, 2012
- More than 45 percent of smartphone users take advantage of instant messaging and over-the-top messaging services in addition to using SMS, according to a new report from Analysys Mason.
- Wireless industry contraction possible as mobile data slows, SMS declines: report
- Published: October 5, 2012
- Wireless carriers could face challenges on two fronts as mobile data growth slows and consumers spend less on messaging through carrier services, according to two different reports.
- Carolina Panthers leap into mobile with SMS program to drive fan engagement
- Published: October 2, 2012
- NFL's Carolina Panthers team is upping its mobile game with a new program leveraging SMS to drive interactions with fans when they are in the stadium, as well as once they have left.
- Overcoming hurdles in SMS
- Published: September 27, 2012
- SMS is often dismissed by marketers because it lacks the glitz and glamour that augmented reality or QR codes exude. However, it is still arguably the best medium companies can use to move their business forward.
- Multichannel approach imperative to mobile’s success
- Published: September 18, 2012
- Gone are the days when marketers solely use one medium to drive consumer engagement. Companies who do not take a multichannel approach to elevate their mobile marketing efforts are missing out.
- Clorox implements text-to-vote program to drive engagement
- Published: August 29, 2012
- Clorox is using SMS as part of its Power a Bright Future campaign that helps keep families healthier inside and outside the home.
- Avoid this $47M mobile marketing mistake
- Published: August 28, 2012
- By Greg Hickman
Would you have $47 million to make up for a mistake you made in your business? Or, for that matter, a client?
- 5 common mobile marketing mistakes
- Published: August 27, 2012
- Nowadays, marketers are incorporating mobile into their efforts to stay ahead of the game and drive engagement. However, companies are still making several common mistakes such as leading consumers to a non-optimized site, which can deteriorate the user experience.