Total Results: 633Displaying: 11 - 20
- Boston public schools leverage SMS to combat bullying
- Published: September 9, 2013
- Public schools in Boston have launched a two-way texting service that seeks to prevent bullying by giving students a confidential way to communicate with school officials.
- Ad Council boosts chronic absenteeism campaign with SMS tracker
- Published: September 3, 2013
- The Ad Council and United States Army have teamed up for a new public service campaign that leverages SMS to help parents chart the impact of their childrenís school absences on academic success.
- Is texting going extinct?
- Published: August 27, 2013
- By Tom Cotney
What do VCRs, CD players and rotary phones have in common? They are technologies that have all but gone extinct.
- Mellow Mushroom campaign rakes in 84pc of registrations via SMS
- Published: August 23, 2013
- Pizza chain Mellow Mushroom has launched a campaign that includes QR codes and SMS to spur registrations for a sweepstakes, with the initial results pointing to mobile as a primary way that consumers choose to sign up.
- SMS marketing to get a boost from dismissal of pivotal law suit
- Published: August 19, 2013
- In a potential game-changer for the use of SMS by brands, a judge has dismissed several suits alleging patent infringement by The New York Times, JCPenney and others because of their use of hyperlinks in text messages.
- Whatís working in mobile this summer
- Published: August 12, 2013
- By Jeff Hasen
Mobile is advancing, much like summer. But we still have a ways to go to deliver on all of the mediumís promise.
- Syniverse exec: Preventing spam creates safe space for marketers
- Published: August 8, 2013
- As the mobile messaging ecosystem is experiencing a growth in spam SMS and MMS, giving marketers a space that is regulated and secure will be key in helping brands maintain a legitimate connection with consumers.
- Battle for advertising consistency in digital era
- Published: July 30, 2013
- By Isaac Naor
Mobile and social media marketing both tried to solve the open rate problem, but they have faced hurdles that limit their effectiveness at achieving open rates that are greater than 30 percent to 50 percent.
- Red Bull elevates mobile strategy with retail promotion using SMS, QR codes, gaming
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Red Bullís mobile strategy flies to new heights with an on-pack promotion that leverages SMS, QR codes and a mobile game to drive entries for a homemade flying machine competition.
- Chipotle leverages SMS to offer exclusive hints in time-sensitive promo
- Published: July 19, 2013
- Chipotle is using mobile, social and Web to build up its SMS database while also doling out clues for a campaign that celebrates its 20th birthday.