Total Results: 679Displaying: 11 - 20
- Reviewing SMS and MMS retail holiday marketing
- Published: January 25, 2016
- By Melinda Krueger
Retailers made great strides, baby steps and big gaffs in the march toward SMS marketing excellence this past holiday season. Here is a recap of ideas to emulate or avoid.
- Frito-Lay, Colgate reimagine mobile receipt promotions with enticing rewards
- Published: January 13, 2016
- Frito-Lay and Colgate are bringing a revamped spin to SMS-based receipt promotions by offering participants alluring rewards from other brands instead of standard money-back offers.
- Favorable TCPA court decision for text message marketers
- Published: December 15, 2015
- California Federal Judge Manuel Real recently granted defendant Microsoft Corp.’s motion to dismiss the TCPA actions brought by plaintiffs Edmund Pietzak and Erin Hudson. The decision affects brands and retailers engaged in opted-in SMS marketing.
- Should SMS be taken more seriously for mobile app engagement?
- Published: November 24, 2015
- By Brian Heikes
Even though app usage is incredibly strong, conversion rates through that mobile channel remain weak. Forrester Research reports that “most retailers say their mobile Web sales continue to outweigh their app sales.”
- RCS promises new opportunities – and more complexity – for mobile messaging
- Published: October 12, 2015
- The mobile messaging landscape continues to add more options, with Google’s acquisition of Jibe Mobile suggesting that Rich Communication Suite services, or RCS, could help wireless carrier recover lost ground here.
- Heineken simplifies mobile promotion and scores big
- Published: October 2, 2015
- Heineken’s Champion the Match promotion delivered significantly higher mobile engagement levels and a lower bounce rate compared with a previous effort by significantly streamlining the consumer journey.
- Subway unwraps mobile sweepstakes and SMS to court Redskins fans
- Published: October 2, 2015
- Subway Restaurants’ franchisees are ramping up to court fans of the Washington Redskins football team by rolling out mobile sweepstakes and SMS promotions, proving that sports-based activations are successful in boosting subscription bases.
- Pepsi uncaps SMS to add fizz to NFL sweepstakes
- Published: September 25, 2015
- PepsiCo is taking to mobile to promote its National Football League sponsorship by encouraging users to text football-related keywords to a designated number and receive links to microsites offering sweepstakes entries to win Pepsi merchandise.
- GapKids proves SMS’ potency by linking customers with Ellen DeGeneres
- Published: August 19, 2015
- GapKids is leveraging a partnership with comedian Ellen DeGeneres and her lifestyle brand, ED, to enable consumers to send a text to receive encouraging messages from the talk show host, highlighting the potency of SMS campaigns among younger consumers.
- Why your business should not opt-out of SMS marketing
- Published: August 7, 2015
- By Brittany Bentz
The rules and regulations for a text message marketing campaign are confusing. Trust me, I know. There are a lot of guidelines to follow and they are constantly evolving.