Total Results: 613Displaying: 21 - 30
- FCC ruling on text messages paves way for bigger commitment to mobile marketing
- Published: December 3, 2012
- A recent ruling by the Federal Communications Commission regarding certain types of text messages could open the door for brands to make a bigger commitment to mobile marketing.
- SMSí biggest achievement is proving that mobile marketing works
- Published: December 3, 2012
- Since the first SMS message was sent 20 years ago, texting has become nearly ubiquitous and is embraced by brands of all shapes and sizes. However, the next two decades may not be as rosy as texting is challenged by sexier smartphone-enabled marketing and the rise of free messaging apps.
- Papa Johnís SMS practices could cost it over $250M in damages
- Published: November 15, 2012
- Papa Johnís faces a class action suit over text messages allegedly sent to customers not interested in receiving such communications, with damages potentially reaching more than $250 million.
- With mobile, brands should reengineer thinking around customer experiences
- Published: November 1, 2012
- By Lou Casal
According to Pew Research, 88 percent of U.S. adults have a mobile phone and 18 percent have a tablet computer. This has a significant impact on how marketers interact with their audiences.
- Which mobile channel will reign this holiday season?
- Published: October 29, 2012
- This holiday season marketers are going to be using different mobile channels such as QR codes, mobile advertising, SMS and applications to drive in-store traffic, engagement and sales. However, which one will lead the pack?
- Use personalized app engagement to win customer loyalty
- Published: October 17, 2012
- By Dave Sikora
Mobile technology has carved a path from retailer directly to consumers, and has given the industry a viable way to communicate with their best customers at the most opportune time.
- 13 days with a feature phone
- Published: October 10, 2012
- By Joshua Malin
I lost my iPhone on Saturday, Sept. 8 getting out of a yellow New York cab, stretching out over a puddle.
- 45pc of smartphone owners use OTT messaging apps: report
- Published: October 9, 2012
- More than 45 percent of smartphone users take advantage of instant messaging and over-the-top messaging services in addition to using SMS, according to a new report from Analysys Mason.
- Wireless industry contraction possible as mobile data slows, SMS declines: report
- Published: October 5, 2012
- Wireless carriers could face challenges on two fronts as mobile data growth slows and consumers spend less on messaging through carrier services, according to two different reports.
- Carolina Panthers leap into mobile with SMS program to drive fan engagement
- Published: October 2, 2012
- NFL's Carolina Panthers team is upping its mobile game with a new program leveraging SMS to drive interactions with fans when they are in the stadium, as well as once they have left.