Total Results: 675Displaying: 21 - 30
- Nickelodeon underscores importance of kindergarten prep via texting program
- Published: February 9, 2015
- Nickelodeon is helping parents get their preschoolers ready for kindergarten by way of a text program that offers weekly educational activities and tips to challenge children, proving that SMS is still a viable option for reaching older demographics.
- Hipcricket files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in a reflection of SMS troubles
- Published: January 22, 2015
- Hipcricket has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and is seeking court approval to sell assets to Sito Mobile Ltd. for $4.5 million.
- TCPA compliance remains a headache for marketers
- Published: January 22, 2015
- By Marc S. Roth
While seemingly easy, developing an effective mobile strategy is not without peril. Companies that have attempted to do so without following the rules – which will never be mistaken for a model of clarity – can attest to the pain and costs that result from such efforts.
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.
- Beacons will under-deliver – here’s why
- Published: December 30, 2014
- By Matt Ramerman
Location is a key to your 2015 marketing success. But beacons will take you down the wrong road.
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue ups guest communication with SMS strategy
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Seattle’s Hyatt Regency Bellevue hotel is attempting to raise communication efforts between staff and guests by leveraging a two-way SMS cloud-based solution that is also set to save the hotel thousands of dollars each year.
- Humane Society finds text-to-give, social are a perfect match
- Published: October 24, 2014
- WASHINGTON – The Humane Society mobile communications manager speaking at the Mobile Giving Forum talked about the important role that social media is playing in the nonprofit’s mobile giving program.
- Cabela’s segmented SMS program gains 6pc weekly
- Published: October 8, 2014
- LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ – A Cabela’s executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014 said that segmentation has driven exponential growth of its SMS program, which sees 71 percent of sign-ups take place in store.
- How Redbox keeps its SMS program interesting for subscribers
- Published: August 29, 2014
- In the latest example of how Redbox continues to push the envelope on SMS marketing, the company sent out a text message to subscribers encouraging them to click on a link to be taken to a scratch-off surprise deal.
- Texting lives on, despite rise of OTT: experts
- Published: August 21, 2014
- SMS messaging, a fixture of mobile marketing for years, is expected to remain a viable channel for the foreseeable future, notwithstanding the growing popularity of over-the-top (OTT) messaging applications such as WhatsApp.