Total Results: 682Displaying: 31 - 40
- Integrated mobile messaging makes gains, but is it enough?
- Published: January 6, 2015
- While mobile messaging often presents challenges for marketers interested in developing integrated experiences, this could be changing in 2015 as new options begin to emerge.
- Beacons will under-deliver – here’s why
- Published: December 30, 2014
- By Matt Ramerman
Location is a key to your 2015 marketing success. But beacons will take you down the wrong road.
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue ups guest communication with SMS strategy
- Published: December 19, 2014
- Seattle’s Hyatt Regency Bellevue hotel is attempting to raise communication efforts between staff and guests by leveraging a two-way SMS cloud-based solution that is also set to save the hotel thousands of dollars each year.
- Humane Society finds text-to-give, social are a perfect match
- Published: October 24, 2014
- WASHINGTON – The Humane Society mobile communications manager speaking at the Mobile Giving Forum talked about the important role that social media is playing in the nonprofit’s mobile giving program.
- Cabela’s segmented SMS program gains 6pc weekly
- Published: October 8, 2014
- LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ – A Cabela’s executive at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014 said that segmentation has driven exponential growth of its SMS program, which sees 71 percent of sign-ups take place in store.
- How Redbox keeps its SMS program interesting for subscribers
- Published: August 29, 2014
- In the latest example of how Redbox continues to push the envelope on SMS marketing, the company sent out a text message to subscribers encouraging them to click on a link to be taken to a scratch-off surprise deal.
- Texting lives on, despite rise of OTT: experts
- Published: August 21, 2014
- SMS messaging, a fixture of mobile marketing for years, is expected to remain a viable channel for the foreseeable future, notwithstanding the growing popularity of over-the-top (OTT) messaging applications such as WhatsApp.
- How marketers in India use SMS differently from US peers
- Published: August 4, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
While the U.S. is clearly more advanced in terms of its adoption of mobile technologies, India stands out for the sheer centrality that mobile phones have to everyday lives.
- FTC’s carrier billing report impacts burgeoning mobile payments methods
- Published: July 29, 2014
- A new report from the Federal Trade Commission has implications for the mobile payments industry by calling out growth areas such as direct carrier billing and charges billed through a mobile application or site.
- Wet Seal fires up text messaging with rich media to better engage teens
- Published: July 25, 2014
- Wet Seal is elevating its mobile messaging strategy with rich media, including images, video and social links, to meet the increasingly sophisticated mobile needs of its target audience.