Total Results: 687Displaying: 41 - 50
- How Redbox keeps its SMS program interesting for subscribers
- Published: August 29, 2014
- In the latest example of how Redbox continues to push the envelope on SMS marketing, the company sent out a text message to subscribers encouraging them to click on a link to be taken to a scratch-off surprise deal.
- Texting lives on, despite rise of OTT: experts
- Published: August 21, 2014
- SMS messaging, a fixture of mobile marketing for years, is expected to remain a viable channel for the foreseeable future, notwithstanding the growing popularity of over-the-top (OTT) messaging applications such as WhatsApp.
- How marketers in India use SMS differently from US peers
- Published: August 4, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
While the U.S. is clearly more advanced in terms of its adoption of mobile technologies, India stands out for the sheer centrality that mobile phones have to everyday lives.
- FTC’s carrier billing report impacts burgeoning mobile payments methods
- Published: July 29, 2014
- A new report from the Federal Trade Commission has implications for the mobile payments industry by calling out growth areas such as direct carrier billing and charges billed through a mobile application or site.
- Wet Seal fires up text messaging with rich media to better engage teens
- Published: July 25, 2014
- Wet Seal is elevating its mobile messaging strategy with rich media, including images, video and social links, to meet the increasingly sophisticated mobile needs of its target audience.
- When to use push notifications versus SMS messaging
- Published: July 24, 2014
- By Sean Gera
Businesses are still learning and discovering new ways to use SMS mass texting and push notifications as consumer engagement forces. Each technology possesses its own strengths and it is important to understand what those are when creating a mobile marketing strategy.
- How sports leagues use iBeacons to complement in-stadium SMS
- Published: July 16, 2014
- Apple’s iBeacon technology increasingly excites marketers, especially those who see the technology as a way to drive responsive mobile experiences that delight visitors in sports stadiums and keep them loyal, but SMS still has an important role to play.
- Better calls-to-action, content propel next-generation SMS segmentation
- Published: May 27, 2014
- With some brands now amassing a sizable SMS database, marketers need to put in more marketing muscle and churn out content that is segmented towards specific groups to keep the momentum going around mobile messaging.
- Webinar on April 24: How brands must avoid message fatigue across email, SMS and push
- Published: March 25, 2014
- BIA/Kelsey analyst Michael Boland will lead a discussion on how brands must avoid creating message fatigue with the numerous emails, texts and push alerts overwhelming consumers. Registration is now open for this free, hour-long webinar at 2 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 24.
- Mobile for nonprofits: Ten tips to compete in a corporate world
- Published: March 6, 2014
- By R.J. Talyor
As mobile now accounts for one out of every three digital media consumption minutes, the challenge for nonprofits is not just to “go mobile,” but to connect with people in new ways on mobile devices.