Total Results: 657Displaying: 41 - 50
- Syniverse exec: Preventing spam creates safe space for marketers
- Published: August 8, 2013
- As the mobile messaging ecosystem is experiencing a growth in spam SMS and MMS, giving marketers a space that is regulated and secure will be key in helping brands maintain a legitimate connection with consumers.
- Battle for advertising consistency in digital era
- Published: July 30, 2013
- By Isaac Naor
Mobile and social media marketing both tried to solve the open rate problem, but they have faced hurdles that limit their effectiveness at achieving open rates that are greater than 30 percent to 50 percent.
- Red Bull elevates mobile strategy with retail promotion using SMS, QR codes, gaming
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Red Bull’s mobile strategy flies to new heights with an on-pack promotion that leverages SMS, QR codes and a mobile game to drive entries for a homemade flying machine competition.
- Chipotle leverages SMS to offer exclusive hints in time-sensitive promo
- Published: July 19, 2013
- Chipotle is using mobile, social and Web to build up its SMS database while also doling out clues for a campaign that celebrates its 20th birthday.
- 7-Eleven takes multichannel route for summer Snapple campaign
- Published: June 11, 2013
- 7-Eleven is using a combination of different channels to drive in-store traffic and celebrate National Iced Tea Day.
- 7-Eleven drives app downloads via product call-to-action
- Published: June 6, 2013
- 7-Eleven has placed a mobile call-to-action on its Slurpee cups to get consumers to download the company's latest application and get exclusive coupons and offers.
- Coca-Cola’s vitaminwater leverages SMS for free concert ticket promotion
- Published: June 3, 2013
- Coca-Cola brand Glaceau vitaminwater is leveraging SMS to deliver coupons to customers and give them a chance to win concert tickets.
- How Starbucks is pushing the envelope with SMS, MMS marketing
- Published: May 14, 2013
- Starbucks is clearly taking mobile messaging to new heights, as exemplified with a recent effort that leveraged SMS and MMS to engage and surprise customers, while also tying into its larger marketing strategy.
- Common sense rules in LA Lakers text message lawsuit
- Published: May 14, 2013
- By Gonzalo E. Mon
The number of lawsuits involving (allegedly) unsolicited text messages has been growing steadily in recent years, as has the cost of settling these suits.
- Marketers overwhelmed by mobile messaging options
- Published: May 6, 2013
- Marketers have a staggering number of options when it comes to messaging mobile users – SMS, push notifications, in-application alerts and mobile email – and many are overwhelmed just trying to decide which to use and when.