Total Results: 633Displaying: 61 - 70
- Summerfest attendees engage with favorite artists via SMS and Twitter
- Published: August 3, 2012
- This year's Summerfest music festival saw attendees actively engaging with their favorite artists via both SMS and Twitter, proving once again that mobile and social go hand-in-hand.
- Connect with consumers 160 characters at a time
- Published: July 31, 2012
We have all been there. It is that moment while you are out to dinner and you realize that you forgot your phone at home. How many calls will I miss? Text messages? Emails?
- Top do’s and don’ts of mobile marketing
- Published: July 24, 2012
- Nowadays, marketers are constantly looking at ways to implement mobile into their efforts to increase engagement and brand awareness. However, many times companies miss the mark by not taking the necessary precautions to ensure their campaign is executed effectively.
- Making the case for SMS marketing over email
- Published: July 18, 2012
Steven van Zanen
The ping of an email arriving in an inbox does not excite many anymore. In fact, often it has the opposite effect.
- Mobile is the new black
- Published: July 17, 2012
- Mobile continues to grow at a rapid pace and marketers are continually implementing QR codes, SMS, mobile advertising and applications into their marketing efforts to reach consumers on every medium possible.
- Top 10 SMS campaigns of Q2
- Published: July 11, 2012
- SMS is continually being used as a vessel to drive engagement and help marketers build up their databases. However, only a handful of companies such as Arby’s, Hooters and Starbucks are really using the medium in an effective way.
- WWE text-to-win effort garners more than 900,000 participants
- Published: July 10, 2012
- World Wrestling Entertainment recently ran a text-to-win campaign to support its annual Wrestlemania event and build a mobile database of opted-in fans.
- Why is SMS not playing a bigger role in brands’ marketing efforts?
- Published: July 2, 2012
- When it comes to mobile marketing, SMS is a trusted old friend – it has been around longer than other mobile marketing techniques, has a broad reach and, for a well-executed campaign, the results can be impressive. So why do many marketers still overlook the medium?
- Delivering ad campaigns to every type of device
- Published: July 2, 2012
As U.S. smartphone penetration reaches parity with feature phones, the debate among marketers continues: for which type of phone should mobile assets and campaigns be designed and optimized?
- SMS bridges online and offline worlds
- Published: June 29, 2012
Sometimes it seems as though the online world and the real world are two separate places and two separate states of mind.