Total Results: 675Displaying: 61 - 70
- Red Bull elevates mobile strategy with retail promotion using SMS, QR codes, gaming
- Published: July 23, 2013
- Red Bull’s mobile strategy flies to new heights with an on-pack promotion that leverages SMS, QR codes and a mobile game to drive entries for a homemade flying machine competition.
- Chipotle leverages SMS to offer exclusive hints in time-sensitive promo
- Published: July 19, 2013
- Chipotle is using mobile, social and Web to build up its SMS database while also doling out clues for a campaign that celebrates its 20th birthday.
- 7-Eleven takes multichannel route for summer Snapple campaign
- Published: June 11, 2013
- 7-Eleven is using a combination of different channels to drive in-store traffic and celebrate National Iced Tea Day.
- 7-Eleven drives app downloads via product call-to-action
- Published: June 6, 2013
- 7-Eleven has placed a mobile call-to-action on its Slurpee cups to get consumers to download the company's latest application and get exclusive coupons and offers.
- Coca-Cola’s vitaminwater leverages SMS for free concert ticket promotion
- Published: June 3, 2013
- Coca-Cola brand Glaceau vitaminwater is leveraging SMS to deliver coupons to customers and give them a chance to win concert tickets.
- How Starbucks is pushing the envelope with SMS, MMS marketing
- Published: May 14, 2013
- Starbucks is clearly taking mobile messaging to new heights, as exemplified with a recent effort that leveraged SMS and MMS to engage and surprise customers, while also tying into its larger marketing strategy.
- Common sense rules in LA Lakers text message lawsuit
- Published: May 14, 2013
- By Gonzalo E. Mon
The number of lawsuits involving (allegedly) unsolicited text messages has been growing steadily in recent years, as has the cost of settling these suits.
- Marketers overwhelmed by mobile messaging options
- Published: May 6, 2013
- Marketers have a staggering number of options when it comes to messaging mobile users – SMS, push notifications, in-application alerts and mobile email – and many are overwhelmed just trying to decide which to use and when.
- FedEx rolls out suite of options to better accommodate consumers
- Published: April 24, 2013
- FedEx is letting package recipients customize deliveries to their homes with its new delivery manager service that spans multiple platforms including mobile.
- When is the best time to send a text message?
- Published: March 4, 2013
- By Tracy Kunzi
Along with other best practice in text message marketing, one of the fastest ways to upset mobile database subscribers is to send them messages at the wrong time.