Total Results: 647Displaying: 71 - 80
- Brand Watch: Targetís multichannel mobile approach
- Published: August 20, 2012
- Not many marketers have a solid mobile strategy and retail giant Target is among the select few that truly understands that taking a multichannel approach is critical in driving engagement and sales.
- Collecting mobile numbers: Itís all about brand engagement
- Published: August 14, 2012
- By Kalin Kassabov
For many consumers, mobile devices are the last fortress of privacy Ė the one place no one can get to them. The last thing they want is to be spammed by unwanted text messages.
- Top doís and doníts of SMS
- Published: August 13, 2012
- SMS is arguably the best medium marketers can use to reach a vast audience. However, companies need to define a clear call-to-action and offer relevant content in order to drive user engagement and opt-ins.
- Saga Communications uses SMS to drive listener engagement
- Published: August 7, 2012
- Radio station owner Saga Communications gave listeners of 31 different local stations a chance to win daily prizes and receive special offers by texting in, with the broadcasterís SMS club growing 60 percent in one month as a result.
- Summerfest attendees engage with favorite artists via SMS and Twitter
- Published: August 3, 2012
- This year's Summerfest music festival saw attendees actively engaging with their favorite artists via both SMS and Twitter, proving once again that mobile and social go hand-in-hand.
- Connect with consumers 160 characters at a time
- Published: July 31, 2012
We have all been there. It is that moment while you are out to dinner and you realize that you forgot your phone at home. How many calls will I miss? Text messages? Emails?
- Top doís and doníts of mobile marketing
- Published: July 24, 2012
- Nowadays, marketers are constantly looking at ways to implement mobile into their efforts to increase engagement and brand awareness. However, many times companies miss the mark by not taking the necessary precautions to ensure their campaign is executed effectively.
- Making the case for SMS marketing over email
- Published: July 18, 2012
Steven van Zanen
The ping of an email arriving in an inbox does not excite many anymore. In fact, often it has the opposite effect.
- Mobile is the new black
- Published: July 17, 2012
- Mobile continues to grow at a rapid pace and marketers are continually implementing QR codes, SMS, mobile advertising and applications into their marketing efforts to reach consumers on every medium possible.
- Top 10 SMS campaigns of Q2
- Published: July 11, 2012
- SMS is continually being used as a vessel to drive engagement and help marketers build up their databases. However, only a handful of companies such as Arbyís, Hooters and Starbucks are really using the medium in an effective way.