Total Results: 659Displaying: 81 - 90
- 5 common mobile marketing mistakes
- Published: August 27, 2012
- Nowadays, marketers are incorporating mobile into their efforts to stay ahead of the game and drive engagement. However, companies are still making several common mistakes such as leading consumers to a non-optimized site, which can deteriorate the user experience.
- Three quarters of businesses donít understand mobile messaging
- Published: August 27, 2012
- By Darren Daws
Whether businesses have a mobile strategy or not, there will always be a place for opt-in bulk SMS within their marketing mix.
- Brand Watch: Targetís multichannel mobile approach
- Published: August 20, 2012
- Not many marketers have a solid mobile strategy and retail giant Target is among the select few that truly understands that taking a multichannel approach is critical in driving engagement and sales.
- Collecting mobile numbers: Itís all about brand engagement
- Published: August 14, 2012
- By Kalin Kassabov
For many consumers, mobile devices are the last fortress of privacy Ė the one place no one can get to them. The last thing they want is to be spammed by unwanted text messages.
- Top doís and doníts of SMS
- Published: August 13, 2012
- SMS is arguably the best medium marketers can use to reach a vast audience. However, companies need to define a clear call-to-action and offer relevant content in order to drive user engagement and opt-ins.
- Saga Communications uses SMS to drive listener engagement
- Published: August 7, 2012
- Radio station owner Saga Communications gave listeners of 31 different local stations a chance to win daily prizes and receive special offers by texting in, with the broadcasterís SMS club growing 60 percent in one month as a result.
- Summerfest attendees engage with favorite artists via SMS and Twitter
- Published: August 3, 2012
- This year's Summerfest music festival saw attendees actively engaging with their favorite artists via both SMS and Twitter, proving once again that mobile and social go hand-in-hand.
- Connect with consumers 160 characters at a time
- Published: July 31, 2012
We have all been there. It is that moment while you are out to dinner and you realize that you forgot your phone at home. How many calls will I miss? Text messages? Emails?
- Top doís and doníts of mobile marketing
- Published: July 24, 2012
- Nowadays, marketers are constantly looking at ways to implement mobile into their efforts to increase engagement and brand awareness. However, many times companies miss the mark by not taking the necessary precautions to ensure their campaign is executed effectively.
- Making the case for SMS marketing over email
- Published: July 18, 2012
Steven van Zanen
The ping of an email arriving in an inbox does not excite many anymore. In fact, often it has the opposite effect.