Total Results: 647Displaying: 81 - 90
- WWE text-to-win effort garners more than 900,000 participants
- Published: July 10, 2012
- World Wrestling Entertainment recently ran a text-to-win campaign to support its annual Wrestlemania event and build a mobile database of opted-in fans.
- Why is SMS not playing a bigger role in brands’ marketing efforts?
- Published: July 2, 2012
- When it comes to mobile marketing, SMS is a trusted old friend – it has been around longer than other mobile marketing techniques, has a broad reach and, for a well-executed campaign, the results can be impressive. So why do many marketers still overlook the medium?
- Delivering ad campaigns to every type of device
- Published: July 2, 2012
As U.S. smartphone penetration reaches parity with feature phones, the debate among marketers continues: for which type of phone should mobile assets and campaigns be designed and optimized?
- SMS bridges online and offline worlds
- Published: June 29, 2012
Sometimes it seems as though the online world and the real world are two separate places and two separate states of mind.
- Paramount Pictures targets movie-goers with SMS campaign
- Published: June 25, 2012
- Paramount Pictures is driving engagement for its upcoming “Katy Perry, Part of Me 3D” film via a new SMS campaign that updates fans with news and exclusive content.
- Short codes are a scam, and SMS marketing is dying. Is there hope?
- Published: June 18, 2012
Think about it: what other industry or company do you know of that charges you for service every month but you cannot start using the service for four months?
- Hooters beefs up mobile efforts with incentivized SMS campaign
- Published: June 8, 2012
- Restaurant chain Hooters of America is building up its mobile database with a new SMS campaign that offers consumers a chance to win a trip to the destination of their choice.
- Sunwing Vacations looks to enhance mobile marketing efforts via cross-channel initiative
- Published: June 5, 2012
- Sunwing Vacations is looking to drive its cross-channel marketing efforts via a new mobile initiative the company is rolling out nationwide.
- San Diego Chargers tackle fan engagement with pumped-up SMS strategy
- Published: May 30, 2012
- The San Diego Chargers team is revamping its mobile messaging strategy with the goal of making it more interactive and enhancing the overall fan experience.
- Coca-Cola exec claims mobile underpins entire Olympic Games strategy
- Published: May 21, 2012
- In its largest digital campaign ever, Coca-Cola leverages music to target teenagers and bring them closer to the Olympic Games, with mobile playing a key role.