Total Results: 610Displaying: 81 - 90
- SMS case study - Baxter Avenue Morgue
- Published: December 28, 2011
- See how Baxter Avenue Morgue used SMS to build its mobile database.
- Kikkoman cooks up mobile strategy to drive in-store sales
- Published: November 23, 2011
- Soy sauce brand Kikkoman has kicked off a mobile marketing strategy that includes mobile calls to action in grocery store aisles.
- SMS case study - Skinny Water
- Published: November 14, 2011
- See how Skinny Water increased its database via an SMS campaign.
- Nestle’s Perrier taps mobile Web, QR codes, IVR to attract new customers
- Published: November 4, 2011
- Nestle’s Perrier Sparking Natural Mineral Water has developed a unique marketing program that uses mobile Web sites, QR codes and interactive voice response technology to attract new consumers and cultivate loyal customers.
- US congressman Devin Nunes connects with constituents via mobile
- Published: November 2, 2011
- United States congressman Devin Nunes is using text and voice technology to communicate with his constituents.
- Key best practice for the 6 mobile channels that will matter over the holidays
- Published: October 28, 2011
- QR codes, applications, mobile banners, rich media, mobile-optimized Web sites, location-based deals and offers, mobile coupons and SMS – oh my.
- Role of SMS changing with mobile maturity and intersection of social
- Published: October 24, 2011
- As the mobile space evolves, due in part by the intersection of social, the role of SMS as a marketing vehicle is expanding.
- SMS: Thinking beyond the text message
- Published: October 21, 2011
- By Llew Claasen
The global SMS market is expected to grow from $150 billion in 2009 to $233 billion by the end of 2014, per Portio Research. But it is key to note that SMS is growing far beyond the simple text message.
- Rue La La exec: Integrate SMS into mobile sites and apps
- Published: October 19, 2011
- NEW YORK – The value that marketers can provide through SMS is exponential and brands need to use the tool to engage in a one-to-one dialogue with new and existing consumers, per panelists at the Mobile Shopping Fall conference.
- CTIA’s SMS short code auditing: A playbook to kill US mobile innovators?
- Published: October 18, 2011
- By Shane Neman
The association for U.S. wireless carriers recently implemented a new "auditing" process that monitors, regulates and penalizes businesses which violate their ambiguous and contradictory rules.