Tag: Scott Kveton
Total Results: 5
- Mobile is the galvanizing medium for multichannel unification: CTIA panel
- Published: May 11, 2012
- NEW ORLEANS – Brands who are not yet implementing mobile advertising and marketing strategies are losing the opportunity to engage with their current and prospective consumers, according to panelists at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 conference.
- Is mobile a brand champion or direct response hero?
- Published: October 18, 2011
- The success stories in mobile continue to multiply as marketers embrace the technology to enhance engagement and drive in-store traffic.
- How to boost engagement with mobile apps
- Published: October 10, 2011
- By Scott Kveton
You have developed a killer application – the best deal-finding, social-networking, music-streaming, branded mobile app on the market and it is getting a million downloads a month. Success, right? Not necessarily.
- Verizon APIs provide opportunities for developers, marketers
- Published: September 24, 2010
- Verizon Wireless’ decision to open its network by making available 20 different APIs to developers will also create opportunities for marketers.
- Urban Airship gets $1.1M for mobile content delivery
- Published: February 17, 2010
- Urban Airship, a new mobile content delivery channel provider, announced that it has closed its Series A funding round of $1.1 million.