Total Results: 6
- Sephora exec: Mobile evolves from on-the-go tool to personal assistant
- Published: December 3, 2013
- While many retailers are seeing a significant boost from mobile this holiday season, beauty chain Sephora expects its mobile growth to significantly outpace industry averages based on the retailer’s strong digital heritage and integrated experiences for loyal customers.
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Mobile FirstLook 2013 New York Jan. 17: Coca-Cola, Sephora, Citi, Nissan, MillerCoors, MoMA, Seamless, JetBlue
- Published: October 3, 2012
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference Thursday, Jan. 17 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, Sephora, Nissan, Museum of Modern Art, Citi, MillerCoors, Seamless and JetBlue. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- Sephora enhances shopping experience via Google Catalogs app
- Published: August 22, 2011
- Sephora is enhancing the shopping experience and broadening its mobile reach via a new Google Catalogs application for tablet devices.
- A mobile strategy does not just mean rolling out an app: panelist
- Published: June 30, 2010
- NEW YORK – Although having a mobile strategy is critical, most companies do not actually have one, according to a speaker at the Luxury Interactive 2010 Conference.
- Sephora launches mobile service to assist shoppers in-store
- Published: January 21, 2009
- Sephora has launched a new mobile service that allows shoppers to easily browse product reviews when considering an in-store purchase.