Total Results: 5
- Finding Smart Data in Big Data: Lessons from Mobile FirstLook 2013
- Published: February 8, 2013
- By Valerie Williamson
It looks like Big Data, one of the most-discussed topics of 2012, is going to keep the marketing pundits talking and typing this year as well, especially about its relationship to mobile.
- Mobile FirstLook 2013 New York Jan. 17: Coca-Cola, Sephora, Citi, Nissan, MillerCoors, MoMA, Seamless, JetBlue
- Published: October 3, 2012
- Registration is open for the second annual Mobile FirstLook: Strategy 2013 conference Thursday, Jan. 17 featuring speakers from Coca-Cola, Sephora, Nissan, Museum of Modern Art, Citi, MillerCoors, Seamless and JetBlue. Must-attend event for brands, retailers, agencies and publishers.
- Sephora enhances shopping experience via Google Catalogs app
- Published: August 22, 2011
- Sephora is enhancing the shopping experience and broadening its mobile reach via a new Google Catalogs application for tablet devices.
- A mobile strategy does not just mean rolling out an app: panelist
- Published: June 30, 2010
- NEW YORK – Although having a mobile strategy is critical, most companies do not actually have one, according to a speaker at the Luxury Interactive 2010 Conference.
- Sephora launches mobile service to assist shoppers in-store
- Published: January 21, 2009
- Sephora has launched a new mobile service that allows shoppers to easily browse product reviews when considering an in-store purchase.