Total Results: 3
- Most impressive mobile advertising campaigns of 2010
- Published: December 29, 2010
- True Blood. IAd. Target. Shrek. Google. Those are all words that come to mind when thinking back on 2010 and the way that mobile advertising evolved this year.
- Paramount mobile rich-media campaign for Shrek results in 6.2 percent CTR
- Published: December 9, 2010
- Paramount Pictures used mobile rich-media advertising as part of the multichannel campaign to promote the summer blockbuster "Shrek Forever After," which resulted in a 6.2 percent click-through rate.
- Paramount, DreamWorks animate Shrek campaign with mobile rich media
- Published: June 4, 2010
- Viacom subsidiaries Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks used mobile rich media advertising as part of the multichannel campaign to promote the summer blockbuster Shrek Forever After.