Tag: Shuli Lowy
Total Results: 4
- Quaker Oats relies on mobile to build brand awareness
- Published: April 2, 2013
- Quaker Oats is putting mobile at the center of its latest initiative that aims to drive brand awareness and engage consumers on a deeper level.
- Are SMS campaigns too intrusive, or not invasive enough?
- Published: January 10, 2013
- Marketers are continually finding new ways to get consumers to opt-in to their databases. However, it seems many companies are either not sending enough messages or bombarding users constantly instead of finding a happy medium.
- Voting, politics and mobile
- Published: November 8, 2012
- By Shuli Lowy
While neither the Romney or Obama campaigns discussed how much of the roughly $159 million spent in online advertising was allocated to mobile, they both disclosed their involvement in advertising on mobile phones and tablets.
- Mobile advertising case study - Northern Virginia Community College
- Published: November 17, 2011
- See how Northern Virginia Community College used mobile ads to generate buzz amongst young adults.