Total Results: 20Displaying: 1 - 10
- Arm & Hammer unwraps holiday engagement via scannable receipt promotion
- Published: September 28, 2015
- Church & Dwight Co.ís Arm & Hammer brand is leveraging mobile for a holiday promotion by asking consumers to purchase boxes of baking soda, snap a photo of their receipt with their smartphones and text it to a designated number to receive a complimentary Martha Stewart recipe booklet.
- Pepsi uncaps SMS to add fizz to NFL sweepstakes
- Published: September 25, 2015
- PepsiCo is taking to mobile to promote its National Football League sponsorship by encouraging users to text football-related keywords to a designated number and receive links to microsites offering sweepstakes entries to win Pepsi merchandise.
- Rewarding healthy lifestyles: The next wave of loyalty
- Published: August 28, 2015
- By David Hargreaves
In 2014, there were 4 billion Internet-enabled devices globally. In the next five years, that number is estimated to soar to 200 billion devices, an average of 26 per person.
- Axe discovers music rewards on mobile attract right target audience
- Published: July 10, 2015
- Unileverís Axe is leveraging an in-store partnership with Walmart designed to attract the brand's young male audience with relevant music downloads on mobile as a reward for purchasing products.
- 5 reasons why traditional mail-in rebates are broken
- Published: May 8, 2015
- By David Hargreaves
It is no secret that consumer behavior has changed dramatically over the last 15 years. Customers now typically send emails or texts instead of letters, expect immediate communication, use electronic payments such as PayPal more than checks, want immediate gratification and live on their mobile phones.
- Clorox optimizes awareness with retail-agnostic mobile receipt promotion
- Published: January 29, 2015
- A Clorox campaign that lets consumers earn the right to enter a $1,000 monthly sweepstakes by submitting product purchase receipts leverages a retail-agnostic strategy to drive sales and enhance customer relationships with the consumer packaged goods brand.
- How marketers in India use SMS differently from US peers
- Published: August 4, 2014
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
While the U.S. is clearly more advanced in terms of its adoption of mobile technologies, India stands out for the sheer centrality that mobile phones have to everyday lives.
- Chrysler turns drivers into technicians via augmented reality
- Published: April 15, 2014
- Chrysler will this week preview its upcoming three-dimensional augmented reality application at the New York Auto Show, marking an improvement from its previous Mopar AR Ram app.
- Papa Johnís touts mobile in TV commercial as digital hits 45pc of revenue
- Published: March 26, 2014
- Papa Johnís new television ad is the latest example of pizza chainsí bullish ambitions to win the mobile ordering space.
- Automakers push envelope on wearables, augmented reality despite regulatory concern
- Published: February 10, 2014
- While automakers are leading the way when it comes to leveraging wearables and augmented reality for next-generation mobile experiences, challenges such as planned legislation banning in-vehicle use and determining the return on investment could hamper growth.