Total Results: 8
- Unilever’s Slimfast leverages mobile, social to create weight-loss conversation
- Published: October 23, 2013
- Unilever’s Slimfast is inviting consumers to participate in a mobile-social conversation about losing weight with augmented reality and a revamped mobile site.
- Augmented reality trumps QR codes for print-to-mobile engagement
- Published: October 9, 2013
- With the number of print-to-mobile activations growing for marketers, advancements in scale and engagement with image recognition is catching the eye of both publishers and advertisers.
- Augmented reality moves beyond gimmick to drive brand utility
- Published: August 5, 2013
- Initial augmented reality efforts have tended toward the gimmicky but as marketers gain confidence in the technology, their strategies are starting to veer toward greater utility and interactivity.
- QSRs' appetite for QR codes shows no signs of waning
- Published: July 29, 2013
- Even though the newer-technology augmented reality is also up-and-coming, quick-service restaurants such as McDonald’s, Taco Bell and Wendy’s are sticking with mobile bar codes to add shelf life to their packaging.
- 7 deadly sins as applied to QR codes
- Published: May 20, 2013
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
QR codes have been mocked, debased, abused and downright hated, oftentimes with good reason.
- Taco Bell, ESPN see more than 225K QR code scans for recent mobile campaign
- Published: February 21, 2013
- Taco Bell and ESPN saw big success for a recent QR code-only campaign the companies ran for the Bowl Championship Series college football games.
- Top 10 mobile trends for brands and retailers this year
- Published: January 3, 2013
- By Ritesh Bhavnani
How will attitudes change toward mobile budgets, shopper marketing, mobile payments, the Apple/Android duopoly, apps vs. HTML5, mobile ads, Microsoft Tags and augmented reality?
- Apple's iPhone 5, Meredith, Jumptap - News briefs
- Published: November 29, 2012
- News briefs - IPhone 5 sales propel iOS to top smartphone spot; Meredith mobilizes ads appearing in special interest magazines; Jumptap, BlueKai team up to improve mobile ad relevancy, ROI.