Total Results: 4
- FCC ruling on text messages paves way for bigger commitment to mobile marketing
- Published: December 3, 2012
- A recent ruling by the Federal Communications Commission regarding certain types of text messages could open the door for brands to make a bigger commitment to mobile marketing.
- 5 things every mobile site needs to deliver
- Published: August 10, 2012
- By Michael Scully
By 2013, more people will be searching the Web on their mobile phones than on a desktop or laptop.
- Screenvision, ABI Research, Soundbite Communications – News briefs
- Published: June 19, 2012
- News briefs - Screenvision brings interactivity to the big screen; Smartphones will drive $20B in aftermarket accessory revenues in 2012; Mobile marketing outperforms traditional marketing initiatives.
- SoundBite’s mobile marketing aspirations grow with 2ergo Americas deal
- Published: March 1, 2012
- Mobile marketing service provider SoundBite Communications has acquired the American business unit of 2ergo Group for $3.8 million.