Total Results: 5
- SMS case study - Southern Shows
- Published: January 18, 2011
- See how Southern Shows used targeted keywords within multiple traditional advertising mediums to gauge the ROI of those channels and build a mobile database for event reminders, while driving ticket sales.
- Leviís taps mobile to engage trendsetting music fans
- Published: March 16, 2010
- The Leviís/Fader Fort application for iPhone and Android launched just in time for South by Southwest 2010 with the goal of engaging festival attendees and trendsetting music fans.
- SMS provider sues Visa for alleged patent infringement
- Published: March 3, 2009
- Visa Inc. is being sued by Charge Notification Services Corp. for alleged patent infringement.
- AT&T runs March Madness college basketball texting sweepstakes
- Published: March 2, 2009
- AT&T and NCAA Men's Basketball are connecting fans with their favorite teams via mobile and giving them a chance to win free tickets to this year's championship game.
- Hollywood can learn from Apple: Study
- Published: February 28, 2008
- A new study on the marketing of movies and programming on traditional media recommends that the entertainment industry should act like Apple and offer bargain content on mobile devices.