Total Results: 3
- Which next-generation attribution strategies should marketers have on their radar?
- Published: June 20, 2016
- As mobile attribution continues to be a hotly contested subject, brands will need to place a higher focus on a new generation of smartphone advertisements that consume less bandwidth, reach for higher standards and showcase how consumer resistance to intrusive ads can be sidestepped.
- Met, Guggenheim museums test beacon technology to enhance exhibitions
- Published: February 2, 2015
- As beacons continue to gain traction in a variety of retail sectors, museums are the latest marketers to explore the technology’s potential, with efforts focused on assisting in analyzing traffic flow and supporting virtual tour guides for art fans.
- Blueprint for setting up a super-targeted holiday beacon campaign
- Published: December 2, 2013
- Macy’s and Frank & Oak are two brands leveraging new types of Bluetooth technology this holiday season to bolster loyalty and in-store engagement. Although there are a few best-practice tips, marketers have plenty of room to experiment with the new technology this year.