Tag: TGI Fridays
Total Results: 6
- T.G.I. Fridays fuels summer campaign with continued mobile advertising investment
- Published: June 25, 2013
- T.G.I. Fridays is delving further in mobile advertising with a new effort that highlights a summer campaign to find the next big musical star.
- T.G.I. Friday’s narrows focus for product push through in-app advertising
- Published: November 5, 2012
- Casual dining chain T.G.I. Friday’s is running a campaign that targets TV viewers to bolster awareness of the company’s line of frozen foods.
- Random House tests QR codes to deliver brand content in restaurants
- Published: June 22, 2012
- Random House will begin testing a new mobile strategy next month where it will place QR codes on children’s menus in 139 restaurant locations.
- T.G.I. Friday’s uses QR codes on kids’ menus to drive social engagement
- Published: September 20, 2011
- T.G.I. Friday’s is using QR codes on the back of its children's menus to engage customers and bring them to the company's Facebook page so they can become a fan.
- TGI Friday's breaks first location-based mobile ad campaign
- Published: October 4, 2010
- TGI Friday’s has launched its first location-based mobile advertising campaign to reach consumers ages 18-35 while they are going to, or returning from, movie theaters.
- Universal launches iPhone game to promote “Land of the Lost”
- Published: May 4, 2009
- Universal Pictures has turned to Apple's iPhone to promote its comedy-adventure "Land of the Lost," starring Will Ferrell, which opens in U.S. theaters on June 5.