Total Results: 6
- "Leaky apps" controversy will force developer stance on privacy
- Published: January 29, 2014
- Recent revelations on the actions of the National Security Agency could add to the pressure that mobile developers are facing when it comes to standardizing security measures.
- User concern over mobile privacy is growing: report
- Published: January 28, 2013
- Compared with a year ago, 72 percent of smartphone users say they are more concerned about privacy on their smartphone, according to new research from Truste.
- 4Info, Truste team up to protect mobile consumer privacy
- Published: November 12, 2012
- 4Info and Truste have partnered together to protect consumer privacy when delivering mobile ads.
- Merkle exec: Mobile industry must provide leadership on privacy issues
- Published: April 26, 2012
- Mobile marketers need to get in front of the privacy concerns being expressed by regulators in order to ensure legislation is not passed that might be bad for consumers as well as themselves, according to a Merkle executive who participated in a Mobile Marketer webinar yesterday.
- April 25 webinar: Handling privacy and security issues as the mobile database grows
- Published: March 30, 2012
- Register for this free, hour-long webinar April 25 on how to handle privacy and security issues as the mobile database grows from experts in the field. Panelists from Medialets, Merkle and sponsor TRUSTe.
- ViVOtech launches NFC technology for large-scale commercial deployments
- Published: August 26, 2009
- ViVOtech's NFC infrastructure software is now available for large-scale commercial deployments, aimed to serve payment, retail and transit industries.