Total Results: 7
- Twitter’s patent shortfall a potentially significant post-IPO hurdle
- Published: November 6, 2013
- While Twitter is expected to reach new heights following its stock debuts tomorrow, the company is also likely to be a bigger target of patent infringement claims once its coffers are full. This could be a potentially troublesome development as Twitter does not hold many patents.
- How to make mobile email shine this holiday season
- Published: August 1, 2013
- Despite the fact that emails are increasingly being opened on a mobile device, marketers are still slow to keep up with this growth.
- Yahoo hopes for mobile magic from new iOS apps
- Published: April 23, 2013
- Yahoo continues to look for some mobile magic. However, is the company just pulling rabbits out of a hat as it struggles to regain relevancy in a world becoming less focused on desktops every day?
- Augmented reality vs. QR codes: Which delivers most bang for the buck?
- Published: January 8, 2013
- QR code use skyrocketed last year because of how easily the technology bridges digital and real-world engagements. On the other hand, augmented reality offers a more exciting way for brands to interact with consumers, but may not be the right choice in all cases.
- IPhone vs. Samsung Galaxy SIII: Which offers the better advertising platform?
- Published: November 9, 2012
- With Samsung’s Galaxy SIII outselling the iPhone in the third quarter, this raises the question for marketers of which smartphone offers greater potential as an advertising vehicle?
- Industry advice to new Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer: Go with mobile-first
- Published: July 18, 2012
- New Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer faces a tough challenge in trying to turn around the digital company’s fortunes and is likely to focus on building a stronger mobile presence as one way to accomplish this goal. She has not much choice – or time.
- Why it is time to mobilize your webcasts
- Published: April 12, 2012
- By Nick Balletta
As mobile becomes increasingly more prevalent in all facets of life as well as business, it is clear that mobile webcasting is definitely headed down this road.