Total Results: 8
- Google's Nest deal pushes mobile as remote control for everyday life
- Published: January 15, 2014
- Google’s proposed acquisition of Nest Labs for $3.2 billion is reflective of how the definition of mobile is changing as operating systems originally built for smartphones and tablets increasingly integrate wearables, connected cars, smart appliances and other hardware into their services.
- Twitter’s patent shortfall a potentially significant post-IPO hurdle
- Published: November 6, 2013
- While Twitter is expected to reach new heights following its stock debuts tomorrow, the company is also likely to be a bigger target of patent infringement claims once its coffers are full. This could be a potentially troublesome development as Twitter does not hold many patents.
- How to make mobile email shine this holiday season
- Published: August 1, 2013
- Despite the fact that emails are increasingly being opened on a mobile device, marketers are still slow to keep up with this growth.
- Yahoo hopes for mobile magic from new iOS apps
- Published: April 23, 2013
- Yahoo continues to look for some mobile magic. However, is the company just pulling rabbits out of a hat as it struggles to regain relevancy in a world becoming less focused on desktops every day?
- Augmented reality vs. QR codes: Which delivers most bang for the buck?
- Published: January 8, 2013
- QR code use skyrocketed last year because of how easily the technology bridges digital and real-world engagements. On the other hand, augmented reality offers a more exciting way for brands to interact with consumers, but may not be the right choice in all cases.
- IPhone vs. Samsung Galaxy SIII: Which offers the better advertising platform?
- Published: November 9, 2012
- With Samsung’s Galaxy SIII outselling the iPhone in the third quarter, this raises the question for marketers of which smartphone offers greater potential as an advertising vehicle?
- Industry advice to new Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer: Go with mobile-first
- Published: July 18, 2012
- New Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer faces a tough challenge in trying to turn around the digital company’s fortunes and is likely to focus on building a stronger mobile presence as one way to accomplish this goal. She has not much choice – or time.
- Why it is time to mobilize your webcasts
- Published: April 12, 2012
- By Nick Balletta
As mobile becomes increasingly more prevalent in all facets of life as well as business, it is clear that mobile webcasting is definitely headed down this road.