Total Results: 6
- Conair drives 800K mobile video views by offering app users digital rewards
- Published: March 19, 2013
- Hair styling appliance manufacturer Conair recently drove 800,000 completed mobile video views over seven weeks by offering users a way to earn digital rewards in exchange for engaging with the brand's content.
- GMC mobile video campaign generates 42pc brand recall rate
- Published: February 14, 2013
- General Motors Co. recently ran a mobile video advertising campaign that points to the effectiveness of using the medium for brand awareness and recall.
- In-app rewards drive results for marketers
- Published: December 14, 2012
- As application use continues to grow, brands and developers are looking for the best ways to target these new audiences. Two new reports suggest that offering in-app rewards can be a successful strategy for some marketers.
- T-Mobile, Isis, Google: News briefs
- Published: August 5, 2011
- News briefs: T-Mobile loses 50,000 customers in second quarter; Isis using C-Samís NFC mobile wallet platform; Google calls out Apple, Microsoft for using patents as a weapon.
- Jeroo, AdColony, RadioShack, NBC and Tapjoy - News briefs
- Published: March 7, 2011
- News briefs - Jeroo wants to radically change the way people buy; AdColony rolls out new way to monetize mobile apps; What RadioShack's Facebook fans are saying about mobility; NBC Universal names new president of digital; Tapjoy helps fuel growth of Gluís Gun Bros app.
- IPod touch popularity explodes: AdMob
- Published: January 9, 2009
- The iPod touch is gaining wider adoption, becoming the No.2 device in the AdMob mobile ad network, with a 4.7 percent share.